The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}

Author's Pov
N hold Uzi close as he blushed more, thinking about what she was gonna ask her but every time N tried to speak he gets flustered and tongue-tied on how Uzi looked at him cutely that he covers his face looking away from her calming down his blush that was " overheating". Uzi laughed at his overheated face as N looked back at her blushing looking at her with a warm smile.

After a while N decided to take Uzi home now since it was getting late, N picked up Uzi bridal style and flew to the sky, taking Uzi home, Uzi cuddled him on his hard chest. N got more flustered by that, the more Uzi was cute the more he got nervous to ask the question. Later N arrived back at Uzi's house N put Uzi down and they both looked at each other, Uzi held her arm N scratch the back of his head, having an awkward silence.

" Thanks For Tonight," Uzi said looking at him, N smiled, " Your Welcome Uzi" N said grabbing her hand and kissing it and Uzi blushed. " I hope tonight made you feel better," N said comforting, "It did heh thanks to you," Uzi said hugging N as N hugged back with his arms and wings. They both pulled away.

Uzi walked away from N smiling at him before she turned her back and grabbed the door nob but she was stopped.  " Wait!" N said grabbing her wrist as Uzi looked at N confused.  " Uzi I need to ask you something," N said, " Ok?..." Uzi said looking at him more confused. N got the courage to speak from his heart and said.

" Uzi....Will You Be My Girlfriend?..."

A/N
I'm sorry if this was short I'm running out of ideas but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!