J Likes V?/Answers

A/N
Check Out another piece of my artwork! This is on Twitter if you wanna check it out.😌

Narrator Pov
V looked at her three friends, " Hey Guys..." V said weakly. All 3 of them ran to V and hugged her including J. "Hey! What the heck!?" J said trying to keep her posture. " V why would you do such a thing!?" N said looking at his dear friend. " Cause...

my family...N" V said as N's eyes widened then went soft looking at her. J looked away, " Alright enough with the mushy stuff let's get going."

" Right, let's not forget why we're down here," Tessa said walking off and having her Drones follow her. N still had Uzi in his arms, Uzi looked at N seeing him worried as she placed a hand on his cheek N looked down at her blushing a little. " You OK N?" Uzi asked. N looked at her and gave her a fake smile."Yeah, I'm okay Biscuit" N said. Uzi started to blush at the nickname.

Back with J and V, both of them were blushing until J broke the ice. " So um how did you do here without me?" J asked." I been OK, I went to prom and camping but it wasn't much fun...I kinda...missed you." V said blushing more. As J blushed as J stuttered trying to say something. " I-I missed you too.." J said looking away blushing.

V smiled as she saw her friend get flustered so easily. J looked back at V as V looked at her, " So um you have a crush yet?" J asked V. " Maybe..." V said blushing. " May I ask who it is?" J Asked. " It's Thad" V said blushing more. J looked at V then looked away with a frown on her face.

V looked at J confused, " You ok J" V asked. J looked back at her again." Never better dear!" J Said faking what she said. V was about to say something until they heard Tessa say that they had arrived. "We shouldn't Doll be here like us?" N asked looking around.

"Never mind that let's get some answers," Tessa said turning on a computer and looking through papers. N looked at Tessa more worried. " Let's see what Drones are infected," Tessa said activating the computer. Uzi looked at N and made him look at him. " No matter what happens to me, I will always love, you," Uzi said making N's eyes widen. Thoughts started to run through N's mind.

" Wait? Does she know? Does she know I have to choose?" N thought to himself. " I found the files!" Tessa said going through every drone file until she stopped at one. Tessa backed away in shock. " Tessa, what is it? What's wrong?" N asked worriedly. " I'm sorry N..." Tessa said taking out a pistol twirling it then pointing it at Uzi as Uzi was in shock.

Tessa's eyes widened seeing what was happening right in front of her eyes.

A/N
I wonder what will happen next. What will N do? Let's soon see.