The Break..

Uzi's Pov
I couldn't sleep..so I stayed up all night thinking about N. How could he kill my mother, my alarm on my face went off and I slapped myself to turn it off. I didn't want to go to school but I thought it might clear my head. I grabbed my school bag and walked out of my room to see my father on the couch drinking his coffee in his #1 Dad mug. " I'll see you later Dad.." I said walking out the front door. As I walked to school.

" Oh...Nori..if only you were here to help her..." Said Khan talking to himself.

Uzi's Pov
After a while, I got to school and I walked in as I headed to my classroom Izzy looked over at me as I sat on my chair near my desk. " Ugh, what's with you?" Izzy said with her hands on her hips. I put my head down feeling my tears form, " You Good Uzi?.." A voice said as my eyes widen wondering if it was N I looked up at them but only to see Thad, as my expression changed. " I think she broke up with that cute murder drone," Izzy said scoffing. I had enough and I got up from my seat tears in my eyes as I ran out of the classroom. As I ran out of the classroom I could hear Thad call out to me as I reached the hallway.

I leaned on my locker as I slide down the floor hugging my knees and crying. " Uzi..." A voice said sitting next to me as I looked at them with tears, to see Thad again. I couldn't bare it as I hugged Thad around his waist crying on him. I felt Thad hug me back as I cried.

After a long while, I told Thad what happened, knowing I trusted him since he was my friend. " I'm sorry you're going through that Uzi my man..." Thad said patting my back. " I'm hurting...and I know he's hurting too for what I said!" Uzi said crying more. I then felt Thad wipe my tears away. " Some people just need space to think," Thad said. I looked at him curiously, "Why are you helping me?" I asked. " You and N saved me multiple times and it's my turn to return the favor," Thad said smiling.

I smiled back at him, "You're a good friend Thad" I said to him as he blushed a bit. " Aw gee,"  Thad said scratching the back of his head. " We should probably get back to class," I said.  " Your right about that Uzi my man: Thad said getting up as he stick out his hand to help me up I took it and got back up as we went back to class.

After class, I wanted to see N, but I didn't know if he wanted to see me. I thought to myself.

"Should I Go See Him?..."

A/N
I already know I gonna get attacked for this chapter lol. T^T