The Monster That She Is

Author's Pov
2 weeks passed and Uzi was healed, N on the other hand was still worried and protective of Uzi. N and Uzi grew closer but they weren't a thing yet more like friends with benefits. N was about to go look for V but Uzi stopped him. " I wanna go too!" Uzi said, " No Uzi, you can't plus you just got out of the hospital I gotta do this by myself. " N said. " Bite Me! I don't care, I want adventure!" Said Uzi begging. " Uzi! I don't want you to get hurt again.." N said hugging her. " Your precious to me Uzi" N said looking at her.

" I'll be back," N said flying off Uzi looked at him as he left. " Fuck That I'm going," Uzi said grabbing her ray gun and running in the direction where N went. Meanwhile, N was looking for V " I think she's here" N said to himself. " Looking for me?" a familiar voice said and N looked up to look at them. " V..." N said his expression changing to anger. " YOU MADE ME HURT THE PERSON I LOVE AND CARE!" N said making his blades appear. " That purple thing changed you." V said, " For The better!" N said dashing towards her and staring at her. V and N stared for a while until a big blast hit N.

N fell as oil blood came out, " Ah and one more thing remember Jade?" Said V as Jade appeared in front of him, " Jade?..." N said weakly " Sup idiot," J said smiling evilly. " NO!!!!" Uzi said running in front of N " Don't touch him!" Uzi said. " Oh if it isn't the Zombie Drone," J said. " Wait what?..." N and Uzi said at the same time.

" Oh, you didn't know? That Purple thing is half Zombie Drone!" J said. Leaving N and Uzi shocked " I'm a Z-Zombie..." Uzi said. Uzi looked at V and J and smiled at them as they looked at her confused. " You...hurt...N!" Uzi said while her Zombie wings and tail slowly appear as she laughs evilly.

" I think we're dead," V said

A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, also here's the YouTube short I made you can also check it out on YouTube on my channel!