N Confesses...

A/N
New art of mine!!!

Narrator's Pov
N looked at Uzi in shock as he turned to look at Tessa an X appearing on his visor. " You Told Her!?" N yelled. As he started arguing with Tessa as Uzi watched. Until she burst, "Answer the God damn question N!! Is it true?!" Uzi yelled looking at N with tears on the edge of her eyes. N looked after Uzi seeing hurt in her eyes as N looked down.

"It's true" N Said admitting the truth Uzi cried as N went to her and hugged her very tightly not wanting to let go. Uzi cried on N's chest scared holding onto him as Tessa watched them until she started to feel nauseous. " Ok, enough of this! Enough with the drama between you too, we haven't gone anywhere cause one of the others is always saving someone or crying we need to get to the church now!" Tessa screamed as N and Uzi looked at her, N looking at her with one of his eyes was an X the other one was normal.

"Let's get going, getting to the church will be an obstacle, it won't be easy," Tessa said seeing N holding hands with Uzi as she looked away. " We just need the key," Tessa said. "Which is?" N asked as he looked down at Uzi checking if she was ok, Uzi smiled. N smiled back looking back at Tessa.

"It's a cross, that's the only key to get to the church, and sentinels that guard it there.." Tessa said. " W-Wait what?! Are you saying there are more of those dinosaurs?! Tessa, we already lost V by one of them!" N yelled. Tessa stopped walking in her tracks and looked back at N. " V made her choice, she chose to save you guys and it got her killed." Tessa said.

"You don't know if she's dead," N said. Uzi looked at N seeing sadness in his eyes as Uzi remembered what V told her. "V could be alive, doesn't she have clones?" Uzi asked. Tessa looked down at the little Drone. "Yes, but it takes a long time for them to repair, V will turn into a giant centipede ( I don't know how to spell the word what J turned into.😓) so we need to be aware while we're down here, V is no longer your friend...she's hostile," Tessa said.

The room was quiet for a minute as the 3 of them looked at each other. " We should split up, will cover more time on finding the cross Uzi and N check the grand hall, I'll look around here," Tessa said as Uzi and N nodded. As they split up, minutes later Uzi and N were at the grand hall as they walked it was awkward to talk to each other after you find out the guy you like has to kill you.

" Hey um..." Uzi said as she hesitated, Uzi looked down at her. "What's up Uzi?" N asked. "When the time is right...kill me," Uzi said holding her arm as N stopped walking and hugged Uzi tightly. "No.." N said hugging her, Uzi hugged him, Until she saw something on the floor. Uzi let go of N and she ran over to it a sentinel bumped into Uzi feeling a crack screen as Uzi had the Cross.

"UZI!!!" N shouted as N took out his bladed sword and stabbed the sentinel with his eyes closed the sentinel fell and N ran to Uzi and helped her up until she felt her twist his wrist. "U-Uzi?.." N said. As Uzi pulled N's hand off his robot arm N backed away panting as he looked at Uzi. As Uzi slowly started to look up with a creepy smile Uzi's eyes slowly started to fade to the color yellow.

"Hello Big Brother N..." Cyn Said taking control.

A/N
Sorry for not posting much guys I been busy.