Resting

Author's Pov
A week passed and Uzi woke up, N would come to the hospital to come to see Uzi after trying to find V but didn't ever have any luck. N went to get some food for Uzi and started to head back to Uzi's room with a tray of food. " Hey Uzi" N said peeking through the door with the food he brought on a tray. " Hey," Uzi said while looking at the TV in her room. N looked at her and then at the TV " Whatcha watching?"N asked putting down the tray of food on a side table next to her. " Inuyasha" Uzi said. ( I love Inuyasha! You guys gotta watch it it has romance, drama, and action!). " Inuyasha?" N said confused, Uzi looked at him " It's about a boy who's Half demon half human." Uzi said. "Oh got it, I got you food," N said placing the tray in front of her, "Thanks," Uzi said and started eating. N sat down watching her eat as he shifted his eyes to Uzi's dents/bruises and frowned.

N got back up and hugged Uzi super tightly.  " N?" Uzi said curiously " Why are you hugging me?" She said, " I'm so sorry I hurt you so bad I didn't mean to..." N said hugging her more. " I will protect you no matter what Uzi especially from V..." N said determined. Uzi hugged N back tighter " I'm so glad your back N...I love you" Uzi said blushing. N pulled back holding Uzi's arms looking at her wide eye blushing and smiling. " I love you too Uzi," N said.

N pulled back and looked at Uzi " Rest now Uzi you need it." N Said " Wait..can you lay with me?..." Uzi asked blushing N smiled warmly and nodded N got on Uzi's bed and scooted close to her Uzi lay on N's chest close to the fluff part of his coat and cuddled him. N kissed Uzi's head and fell asleep with her.

{ MeanWhile...}

"I got the stuff you need Boss," Anonymous said

" Good," Said another anonymous

" Good to have you back...Jade" Said V

" It's good to be back..." Said Jade

" What's the plan, Jade?" Said V

" Kill N..." Jade said

A/N
Hope you liked it!