The Makeup

A/N
I made the Gacha Club Edit Of N and Uzi it's on my TikTok you can go check it out there anyway on with the story!

Uzi's Pov
I look at N confused as he grabbed both my hands as a hint of purple blush appeared on my cheeks. " What Do you mean N?" I asked. " For being a huge jerk," N said raising one of my hands and kissing it making me blush more. I moved my hand away from him quickly, " Bite Me!" I Said embarrassed. " Uzi I am sorry..." N said.
" Then why did you try to abandon me on my home planet then?..." I asked tears forming. " I was dumb and naive, I wasn't thinking straight..." N said as he looked at me.

N got closer to me and he wrapped his strong arms around me as my hands/arms were on his chest as I blushed more. " If I can turn back time before all this happen I would," N said gripping the back part of my Hoodie. " You mean that?" I said moving my head up our lips so close to each other. " Yes...Uzi...I Love You With All My heart" N said putting a hand on my cheek his thumb stroking it.

I looked at N for a few minutes then kissed him catching him off guard. " Mphf!?" N said as I felt him kiss back. I and N started to have a small makeout session. I felt N lick my neck as I moan we still had our clothes on but then we stopped before anything got serious.

Author's Pov
N kept apologizing to Uzi then eventually Uzi forgave him and N and Uzi lay on the bed together ( And no they didn't do anything!) N and Uzi decided to take things slow in their relationship and see how it goes. Uzi and N were back together they were happy N brought Uzi closer to him Uzi cuddled N fluffed part of his coat as she slowly slept peacefully, meanwhile N was watching her as she sleeps as he smiled

"She's so beautiful.." N said to himself as he brought Uzi closer to him protectively, "I promise you Uzi it will never happen again what I did to you...you have my word" N said to himself again. N put the blanket on Uzi and himself keeping his tail away from Uzi from not stabbing her as they both fell asleep.

[ Meanwhile In The Mansion]

" So this golden bug holds the secrets of the absolute Solver and so much more?" Tessa asked Doll. " Да и монстром Узи стал (Yes, even the monster Uzi has become)" Doll said in Russian. " This could solve all our problems and especially Uzi," Tessa said. " Это только вопрос времени, когда Узи снова превратится в эту штуку. ( It's only a matter of time before she turns into that thing again) Doll said.

{After a while of searching}

" What!? What is this?!" Tessa said in shock. "Что? (What?)" Doll said confused.

Tessa looked down at her desk in shock, " It says Uzi is the weapon to.....kill us all." Tessa said.