The Dream

Author's Pov
N took Uzi to his room holding her still until they got to his door, N turned the doorknob as the door opened to reveal his old room. " Not much that I remember, " N said to himself. N looked down to look at Uzi, sleeping on his chest now, N blushed as he walked into his room and placed her on his bed. N covered Uzi with his blanket and kissed her forehead as she slept peacefully. As N looked around his room while Uzi slept.

Meanwhile, Uzi, Uzi was dreaming, Uzi's mind was calm as she dreamed.

{ In Uzi's Dream}

Uzi was standing in a blank space with beautiful puffy clouds that were a bit pink with yellow. " You grown..." A voice said echoing in the white abssy. " Who's There?..." Uzi said looking around. "I'm here.." The Voice said again. "Where?.." Uzi said looking around until she saw a figure coming towards her. " Stay Back I'll kill you!" Uzi said bringing her hands up to defend herself. " You can't hurt me Uzi I'm already dead..." The Voice said as it sounded closer. " What do you mean-Wait how do you know my name?.." Uzi said as she saw the figure get much closer.

The figure appears from the fog of clouds. " I named you Uzi..." The stranger said. " M-Mother?..." Uzi said her expression changing to sadness. " Mother!" Uzi said running to her mother and hugging her tears falling as Nori hugged her back. " Oh, my little girl!..." Nori said hugging her daughter. " Oh, mommy..." Uzi said gripping her mother's shirt from her back. " Mommy is here honey...I'm here.." Nori said hugging Uzi more.

Moments later they both pulled away a little, "Oh look at you... you're as beautiful as me honey...you have my eyes and my spirit.." Nori said looking at her daughter. " I miss you, Mom..." Uzi said to her mom, " I do too sweetheart.." Nori said looking at her daughter. " You look troubled dear.." Nori said worriedly. " It's just...stuff...I'm dealing with..." Uzi said holding her arm.

" Come tell Mommy all about it, " Nori said as she sat down and Uzi sat next to her. After a long talk of explaining everything to Nori. "Mom...am I a monster?" Uzi said looking at her Mother. Nori looked at her and gave her a warm smile. " Oh, honey were both the same see?" Nori said as her wings and tail came out.

" Your..a Zombie Drone too?.." Uzi said looking at her mother's form. " Yes, I'm one of the Absolute Solver Sisters...or aka ASS," Nori said. " You have a sister? So I have an Aunt?" Uzi asked.  " Yes, and you have a cousin..." Nori said looking at Uzi. " Who?..."Uzi asked.

" Doll..."

A/N
I'm sorry if this chapter is short, but I hope you enjoyed it!