Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}

A/N
This song is the one N and Uzi dance to you can play it while they dance and imagine them doing the dancing in this video.

Author's Pov
Uzi looked at N's hand and looked back at him blushing and smiled at him and took his hand, " Yes" Uzi said standing up as N guided Uzi to the dance floor. The song called " Can I Have This Dance" started playing as Uzi sang along with it as Uzi and N started to dance gracefully.

A/N
You can play the song now.

N slowed dance with Uzi spinning her around and pulling her back close to him as they moved side to side N picked up Uzi by her waist and brought her up above him they both spun around as he brought her down again and they started to do some spins on the dance floor as N looked down at Uzi as she sang until they both sang together.

Uzi wrapped her arms around N's neck as they dance. N and Uzi were slowly falling more in love with each other. N grabbed her hand and twirled Uzi as she spun her dress moving with her. People were watching Uzi and N dance gracefully and whispering about them but N and Uzi ignored them. After the slow dance was over Uzi looked at N and kissed his cheek as she made him blush N and Uzi left the restaurant right after.

A while later N took Uzi to the highest hill to watch the moon Uzi was between his legs as N hugged her holding her close Uzi smiled and N wanted to ask Uzi something...

A/N
I think everyone would love this chapter I hope you enjoyed it!