The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?

Warning: Watch Episode 6 of Murder Drones before reading!

{Also another piece of my art!}

Narrator Pov
N and Uzi and Tessa were in shock, N couldn't look back to see V because of the sentinels, " S-She's Still alive right?..." Uzi asked Tessa while she lay down on the floor. Tessa looked at Uzi and looked away, " I don't know...why did I create those things! I should've known they were dangerous! And now I got V killed!" Tessa said looking down at her bloody hand.

Back with V, V was still fighting for her life until she got tired. " Is this where it ends..." V said to herself. Before V was about to give up on herself something burst into the wall it attack the sentinels while the character was blindfolded by the eyes attacked with its blade-like hands and wings. V looked up looking at the moving figure to see. " J?..." V said weakly. J went to V and picked her up Bridal Style making V blush. " Sayorna Suckers," J said jumping down where the elevator went down.

The sentinels couldn't follow them as they all looked down. With V and J, J was still caring V in her arms as they were both blushing and sweating. " Thank you," V said looking at J. Jade blushed more, " Y-Yea no problem whatever," J said as V smiled. Back with Uzi and N And Tessa. Uzi was bugging again. " Uzi!" N said holding her. " That's not good," Tessa said. "You can fix her..right Tessa?" N asked worried about Uzi.

" I don't know N, I can try but remember what I said earlier N" Tessa said. N stayed silent looking at Uzi. " What does she mean N?..." Uzi asked. " N-Nothing Uzi...don't worry about it," N said. " We're here," Tessa said. Tessa Got out first and N carried Uzi Bridal Style while getting out of the elevator. Once they all got out they all heard a thud above the elevator. Tessa took out her sword ready for attack.

Waiting for attack until 2 figures pop down the elevator door from the top. "Seriously?" One voice said walking out of the elevator. " J?" Tessa said. " Sup boss," J said looking at Tessa. " I told you to watch my ship!" Tessa said. "Sorry Boss, but I figured you guys would need help and I guess I was right," J said holding V in her arms. Tessa and N and Uzi looked at V in shock.

"V!?.." All three of them said.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter episode 6 made me ball my eyes out at the end.😭