I Need You

N's Pov
After Uzi said that my mechanic heart skipped a beat I looked at her as she hugged herself so scared and traumatized I gently put both my hands on her shoulders and she looked at me as I smiled at her warmly. Her clear purple eyes started to water as she jumped on me off her bed as we both fell to the ground I sit up and Uzi started crying on my chest. " Uzi?" I said worriedly. "Bite Me! I'm scared N on the monster I become at camp I couldn't control it!" she said.

" I can't control it N...I can't.." she said to me her tears falling from her eyes as I raised her chin up wiping her tears away. " Don't worry Uzi will figure this out, we will look for answers" I said comforting her. " V is-" I placed a finger on her lips before she could finish. " I already spoke to her, she won't bother you I will protect you Uzi," I said wisely. " Why?...you like V don't you?" She said to me looking back down again at the floor. " I do, but she shouldn't scare you and say things to you," I said.

" Oh..." Uzi said looking down as her visor went dark like the animes she watches with her hair in her eyes. " You ok Uzi?" I said.

Author's Pov
Uzi wiped her tears from her visor and looked at N. " Yes I'm ok," Uzi said smiley weakly. N moves away and stood up looking down at Uzi "Well I should get going." Said N stretching " Wait don't go!" Uzi said standing up and hugging N tightly as N blushed yellow " I need you..." Uzi said tearfully. " Can you sleep with me?.." Uzi said shyly " WHAT?!" N said in shocked and blushing madly. " Bite Me! Not that way baka!..." Uzi said blushing purple. They both blushed at the thought and N said "But your dad is here." N said. " My dad is always busy on ideas on doors he won't notice, plus I'll tell him you left by breaking my roof," Uzi said sounding smart. N looked at her and then nodded yes, Uzi climbed onto the bed and patted a spot next to her as he took the spot and lay with Uzi. Uzi scooted closer to N and hugged him tightly N blushed yellow. " U-Uzi?" N said stuttering under his words. " Goodnight," Uzi said getting closer to N and cuddling him. N looked down at Uzi and said to himself.

" I Like V, Uzi..."

A/N
I'm sorry if these chapters are short!😭