Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}

A/N
Check out what I Drew!

Narrator's Pov
Everyone looked over at N, even the sentinels, as they were all shocked. " PROPOSE!?" They all said at once. " I mean.... yeah.. me and Uzi have been through so much together," N said, opening the top part of the little black box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. That was a Gothic color that was Uzi's color.

A/N
This is the ring N has

Narrator's Pov"I told that little drone to date my robot," Tessa said as a sentinel attacked her she dodged it, and the MD started to fight

Narrator's Pov
"I told that little drone to date my robot," Tessa said as a sentinel attacked her she dodged it, and the MD started to fight. As N put his ring away and joined the fight. " Tessa, we need to find Uzi," N said, making shades with his Visor. " Forget it, N she's a goner! That little drone knew what was coming, " Tessa said as she punched a sentinel on the snout it roared at her as she backed up.

" I think I broke my knuckles," Tessa said. As N attacked the sentinel and hopped on the back of it, the sentinel started to jump and move around to get N off him. " YeeHa!" N said in Cowboy as Tessa and V And J watched. As V looked at N, J noticed a Sentinel behind V. " V look out!" J said. As she grabbed V's hand spun her around, and brought her close to her.

V looked up at J in awe and blushed yellow as J looked down at V, noticing how close their lips were as they started to lean in V kissed J as J was in shock then kissed back. ( Just to clear up, this is for people who ship V X J for those who don't just think of them as friends in this book this ship isn't for everyone. )

Tessa and N saw this and were in shock. As V and J pulled away, noticing they were being watched they moved away from each blushing as J scratched behind her head as V held her arm shyly. The moment was interrupted again as Sentinels grew closer to them.

" There's too many. What are we gonna do?" N Said, taking out his blades like swords." At least I'm gonna day after kissing a girl," J said, looking at V as V blushed. " Welp it looks like I'm gonna die this time," V said taking out her rpg. "STOP WITH ALL THE I'M GONNA DIE REFERENCE," Tessa said as she looked around trying to find an escape.

Until...

" HEY, OVER HERE YOU OVERGROWN RAPTORS," A Voice Said.

A/N
Sorry, I didn't post this morning guys I had a church event that I didn't have time to make a new chapter for you guys but here I am making a chapter for you guys in the middle of the night. I hope you guys liked it.