Earth

Uzi's Pov
I felt the ship land on the ground, as the hatch started opening, once the hatch was on the ground I was about to walk outside but I felt someone stop me. " Hold On Uzi," N said to me. I looked over at Tessa grabbing something. " You guys can't walk out in the sun if it's gonna start burning you like vampires," Tessa said holding up umbrellas. Tessa gives us each an umbrella we started to open it until the umbrellas flew right open.

" Ready?"Tessa said. " Ready..." I said to her as we all walked out of the ship through town. I saw so many people here and I got nervous. I saw people looking at me and whispering about me. I knew it was cause I was a worker drone. I then felt a hand hold mine as I looked up at them. " I gotcha Uzi, your safe with me," N said as he looked down at me as I gave him a warm smile as intertwined my hand with his.

After a while of walking my legs started hurting and I grabbed onto Tessa's jacket. " How much longer Tessa?" I asked Tessa. " Not Long," Tessa said looking back forward. I groan feeling so tired until a hand grabbed me and pulled me away from my umbrella feeling the sun's rays. " Ow! Let go! Ow!" I said tearing up. " Uzi!" N said as he caught the attention of Tessa and V and J. "How much for the worker drone" The seller asked from his stand to Tessa.

Tessa pulled out her gun pointing it to the seller. J made the seller let go of Uzi as Uzi ran to N hugging him tightly. As N's wings appeared covering Uzi from the sun. " Stay Away from my drones," Tessa said to the seller. " What? She looks good for parts" The seller said checking out Uzi. N's eyes went from an X. " Keep your eyes off my girl!" N Said angrily.

Tessa And J and V looked at N as he blushed then looked back at the seller. Tessa put away her gun. " J, V you know what to do," Tessa said walking away with N and Uzi. While J and V were murdering the seller from behind. Uzi was petrified, she stared at the ground for a long time. N noticed and picked her up bridal style. " Relax Uzi you're safe with us, no one will hurt me nit when I'm around," N said to her as Uzi cuddled on him N blushed yellow as his tail made a heart.

After a long time walking, they reached their destination. Tessa stopped walking and looked at N. " Will be staying at my Mansion I fixed it up after the incident with Cyn," Tessa said looking down at Uzi as she frowned under her helmet. " She took a scare off the incident earlier..." Tessa said looking at Uzi. "Yea..." N said still holding Uzi." Tessa looked around then back at N and Uzi. " You 2 will stay in your old room N she's already falling asleep on you, take her to your room N" Tessa said as N left for his room.

Author's Pov
Tessa sighed and walked up to something that was glass and looked up at it. Tessa looked at a figure that was in the glass and then looked down.

" I will protect my new family from you.....Cyn" Tessa said looking at a lifeless drone in the glass.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed it!