BackStabber

A/N
I made some more Nuzi Art and I joined a Nuzi Halloween on Twitter this is the first drawing of the week.

Narrator's Pov
N looked at Uzi's lifeless body, in shock and his Visor went black. ( Just like in the anime I don't know what's it called.) N started to growl and J and V looked over at N seeing his blade-like sword come out. As V and J's expressions changed to shock. " Um...Tessa.." J said backing away with V.

" Come on girls let's get going," Tessa said turning around and putting her pistol away. N slowly looked up as his Visor now showed an X across his face, N launched himself on Tessa and pinned her to the wall threatening her with his blade. With his teeth as well as for Tessa N pushed Tessa to the wall making her helmet crack a little.

Tessa looked at N, seeing how upset he was knowing that he never hurt a fly, seeing his robot the robot who was kind-hearted and innocent striking at his creator. " N wait!" V Said shouting at him. " You took away the only person I ever loved! The person who believed in me and thought of me as useful! And you took all that away!! She was my universe!!" N Said putting his blade closer to Tessa's neck.

" She would've killed you!!! I was doing you a favor!" Tessa said shouting back at him. Tessa and N fell into silence. V and J walked up to Uzi's Lifeless Body checking if she was still alive. " N! She's alive but I don't think she'll make it..." V Said. N looked back seeing Uzi glitching as N dropped Tessa and ran to Uzi and Tessa coughed.

N grabbed a hold of Uzi holding her close as J and V moved out of the way. " Uzi..." N said holding her, " N...isn't true..what Tessa said? That you have to kill me to save the Universe?" Uzi said weakly.  N looked at her and hesitated, " Yes...it's true" N said looking at Uzi tears forming.

" Then Do It...Save The Universe..." Uzi said sadly.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make a longer chapter on the next chapter if I can, sorry for the nasty cliffhanger .