Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}

A/N
So Everyone wanted the next part soon so here you go enjoy!

Author's Pov
Uzi went into her house and grabbed her backpack and she looked at the picture of her mother and smiled " I miss you, mom.." Uzi said holding the photo. After she was done packing she met up with N and V. Uzi looked at N as N looked at V blushing. Uzi sighed sadly and walked passed them. " Let's go we're losing daylight," Uzi said impatiently.

{ Timeskip}

Uzi, N, and V arrived back at the camp they all looked at the cabin and the dead bodies that Uzi has killed, Uzi felt ashamed and looked away from the bodies. " You ok Uzi?.." N asked worriedly. " Yea, just um...hard to look at of what I have done..." Uzi said sadly. N looked at her and gave her a warm smile " You didn't do this Uzi, it wasn't your fault. N said, " No just their deaths..." Uzi said tearing up N looked at her " Aw Grape..." N said Uzi blushed at the nickname and looked at him. N looked at her and looked at her and smiled, " Let's explore now." N said happily. " ok..." Uzi said. " I say we split up," V said, " You just wanna split up to eat the dead bodies V" N said crossing his arms. " Ugh whatever," V said leaving them. N sighed and looked at Uzi " I probably should go with her to check on her" N said.

" Oh sure..go ahead," Uzi said, N nodded and flew to the sky to find V, " Good luck.." After a long while of searching the cabin and into the forest Uzi was getting frustrated, Uzi was about to give up until she saw two black figures in the forest and one of them was holding the other hands. Uzi then remembered it and realized that N was gonna confess to V! Uzi watched them and stared.

N's Pov
I was holding my crush's hands as she looked at me in shock and I told her how I felt about them. " V...I have liked you for a very long time now and I want you to be my girlfriend," I said blushing. Looking at V she was speechless and said, " N...I-" V was interrupted by a twig snapping, and me and V looked over to see Uzi watching us with tears in her eyes as she stepped back and ran off with tears in her eyes, I let go of V's hands and reached out to Uzi " Uzi wait!" I said as I flew up and tried to find her.

V: I don't feel the same way idiot she likes you.

Uzi's Pov
I couldn't bare to watch so I ran so fast, so N wouldn't find me. After a while, I stop and hid behind a tree and slid down on it hugging my knees and crying so hard. I just saw the guy I liked confess to another girl and it hurts so much my oil tears kept falling for hours. Sometime later someone spoke to me " Uzi"?....the voice said.

" N?...."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed it!