Afraid

Author's Pov
Uzi and N were in the back of the bus, Uzi was sleeping peacefully while N and V were still awake. V looked over at N as Uzi slept on N's shoulder. V got up from her seat and walked onto the back of the bus and sat back down again across from N and Uzi as V looked at N sternly. " What?" asked N curiously, "what are we gonna say to her when she wakes up?" Asked V concerned for once in her life. " I don't know, she looked so scared..." said N looking down sadly. V looked at N more " Why are you always taking her side and protecting her?" said V fixing her silky Grey hair. " She's my friend V, I care for her," said N looking at her. Uzi suddenly wraps her arms around N's arm as N looks down at her a hint of yellow blush appears on his visor. V looks at both of them and then gets up and goes back to her seat. N looks at her more brushing her beautiful purple hair to the side as the bus arrives back at the school. N gets up and picks up Uzi bridal style as she slept soundly on his chest as he got off the bus with Uzi in his arms. N looked at V and said " I'm gonna take her home" he said. V nodded as he took the campers back to the school for them to get their stuff. N made his silver steel wings appear and flew to the sky taking Uzi home. Minutes later N arrived at Uzi's house and knock on the door the door opened to reveal a drone with a mustache. " Hi, Mr. Uzi!" Said N happily. " Oh N! Hello!" said Mr. Uzi drinking his coffee on his #1 dad mug. " We got back from camp and Uzi fell asleep on our way home." Said N coming into the house. " I just came to drop off Uzi, may I ask where her room might be?" Asked N curiously. "Right down the hall," said Mr. Uzi sitting on the couch looking at blueprints of doors. " Thanks," Said N walking down the hall and opening the door to Uzi's room.

N's Pov
I entered Uzi's room and it was all emo-like, I looked over her bed, and I put her down on her bed I put the blanket over her as she slept. I turned to leave but I felt my feet stop and my hand touch, I looked back to see Uzi awake holding my hand, as she looked up at me scared to let go. " Uzi?" I asked. "I'm scared.." she said her voice shaky. " Of what Uzi?.." I said kneeling to her level and looking at her beautiful crystal purple digital eyes. " Turning into a monster" My eyes widen.

Cliffhanger!

A/N
Sorry if it's short.