Back To The Forest { Part 1}

N's Pov
" The forest?" I said looking at Uzi," Yes.." Uzi said looking at me. "But Uzi aren't you afraid of-" I was stopped by Uzi speaking, " Yes...I know...I can... possibly turn into the monster..." Uzi said looking down. I put my hands/arms on her shoulders as she looked back up at me. "You're, not a monster Uzi, your my friend," I said as she looked at me blushing. I looked into her purple eyes as we both stared at each other until we got interrupted by someone. " Ugh gross.." said someone we know. I and Uzi turned our heads to see the person talking about us and it was none other than V. " V.." I said looking at her.

Uzi's Pov
I looked over at N as he looked at V walking up to us. I can see N in love with her, how can he be with someone like me after I attacked his crush. I looked at both of them and then broke the ice. " V we're going back to the forest," I said looking at her. " Ugh, why? So you can attack me again?" V said putting her hands on her hips, " V!?" N said sternly.  I looked at V and looked away embarrassed. " Now you see what you have done" I heard N say to V. " Bite Me! Just get ready will meet you at my house in an hour" I said walking away from them I than felt someone pick me up bridal style and I looked up to see N and my visor turned purple as he flew up. " What? I can't let a pretty girl walk home by themselves" N said smiling

Author's Pov
N flew Uzi back home while Uzi fell asleep in his arms for a while, N had a warm smile on his face with a hint of blush. N then landed down in front of the door of Uzi's house and N moved Uzi's hair to the side brushing her cold cheek. " Hm?"  Uzi said feeling drozy. " your home now Uzi," Said N putting Uzi down to stand. "Oh thanks," Uzi said rubbing her visor. Uzi walked up to the door before turning the doorknob N spoke. "Hey Uzi I need to tell you something," N said doing this👉👈. "Oh? What's that?" Uzi said curiously. " I gonna confess my feelings for V when we're at the forest!" N said Happily blushing as Uzi's eyes widen and her heart broke.

"C-Confess?"

A/N
Sorry, I didn't update yesterday guys I was on a date with my boyfriend the whole day we saw the Super Mario Movie. Sorry if it's so short I don't want you guys to read a lot.