Back To Home Planet

A/N
Check out the art I made on top, I hope you guys like it.

{ 3 Days Later}

Narrator Pov
After 3 days Uzi and N and Tessa and V and J and last but not least Doll. They were all packing and getting ready to head back to their home planet. Uzi on the other case was spacing out many times, N put down a bag and looked over at Uzi as his expression changed to worry. " Uzi You ok?" N asked. Uzi snapped out of spacing out and returned to reality. " Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine" Uzi said looking at N.

" Are you sure?" N Asked again. Uzi still looking at N. " Yea! Why wouldn't I be? Heh.."Uzi said laughing nervously. " It's just you haven't been yourself after seeing your mother on the video..." N said placing a hand on hers. "A little..." Uzi said. " I just thought I was the only Zombie Drone, but my mom is one too," Uzi said.

" And my dad didn't tell me anything, my dad must know that my mother was a Zombie Drone, 'cause he said my mother was stabbed by a Murder Drone with their nanite acid or was that a cover-up? I have so many questions! What I'm am I? What did the scientists want from my mother?" Uzi said yelling. N looked at Uzi and asked" Sorry to change the subject Uzi but you didn't tell your dad you were coming to Earth right?" N Asked.

"No, I didn't... hehe.." Uzi said knowing she'll be dead when she gets home. " Hm. I wonder what your dad is doing now he should be worried about you." N said. Meanwhile back home where Mr.Uzi, Khan was on the couch drinking coffee in his #1 dad mug. Not worried at all and relaxing. Back with Uzi and N. Uzi was about to say something until Tessa came into the room.

" You guys ready to go?" Tessa asked all packed. " Yea we're ready," Uzi said grabbing her bat-like wings backpack and putting it on her back. " Let's go then," Tessa said walking out of the room as Uzi follows N grabbed the rest of the stuff following behind Uzi. After a while, the gang got to the spaceship and all boarded as they all put the stuff down Tessa went to the front of the ship to drive.

" Alright guys hold on to your gears and bolts and hats, that means you and Uzi, N. Were heading back to your home planet," Tessa said making the ship start to go up and off to space as Tessa drove back to their home planet.

{After 4 Long Hours}

The gang has landed back on the home planet in front of Door 1. Tessa opened the hatch, " Thank You for flying Tessa Air I hope you enjoy your stay" Tessa said giggling at her joke. The gang got out of the spaceship and looked around." Ugh, this place is a dump still" V said crossing her arms, "But didn't you say that there's a cute worker drone that lives here V?~" J said teasing V as V blushed looking at J angrily " Shut up J!" V said yelling.

" Bring it on vampire bat!" J Said. " Come at me you jaguar!" V said. Both of them doing fighting poses. " Anyway, where to now Tessa?" Uzi asked.

" To The Lab, we need answers," Tessa said.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I won't post another chapter until after Episode 6 of Murder Drones, I'll see you guys then!