Saving N

A/N
I added a video on YouTube that yours truly comic dub myself and this is kinda of a voice reveal. And this video is on my YouTube channel.

Narrtor's Pov
Tessa and Uzi turned around to hear a sound. Uzi looked at Tessa as Uzi tried to recognize the sound until it came to mind, " That's N!" Uzi said as she ran to the direction the noise came as Uzi made it to the place where the noise came from she saw the horror of the sightseeing N being dragged by multiple hands. " N!?" Uzi said, running to him, " Uzi, no stay back!" N said, shouting at her as Uzi stopped in her tracks. Uzi stood there for a minute as a hand grabbed her legs and dragged her as well.

As Uzi fell off as Uzi fell to the floor being dragged away, N watched and saw Uzi's beanie he grabbed Uzi's beanie which was still being grabbed as he had his blade-like hands out and started to cut the hands off him N stood up and ran to Uzi. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!!" N yelled as his visor turned into a giant X on his visor. As Uzi's face hit the ground hard, N ran to her using his bade-like hands, cutting the arms off her legs and stopping her from being dragged away. N grabbed Uzi by her hand as he spun her around and carried her bridal style running with her in his arms as they got to safety.

As both of them started to catch their breath, N put Uzi down for her to stand. Uzi had both her arms on N's arms as she slowly looked up at him. N's expression changed from concern to shock. As N saw a crack across Uzi's face/visor, Uzi shifted her eyes up to look at N as he was looking down at her. Uzi studied N's face to see he looked shocked and concerned. Uzi shook her head and spoke to N, " N, are you ok?" Uzi asked, concerned in her eyes, N didn't realize he was staring until he snapped out of reality and saw the girl he loved concerned and worried about him. N shifted his eyes down and saw Uzi's beanie on the floor, then shifted his eyes back at her. "Never mind about me, are you ok?" N Asked as he reached down, grabbing Uzi's beanie.

"Never mind me! I'm worried about you!" Uzi said, looking more concerned. "Shhh..." N soothed slowly putting Uzi's beanie back on her head as he pulled her in for a hug Uzi was surprised and slowly hugged N back as tears formed in her eyes gripping N's coat as tears streamed down her face. "All I know Is That I Need You...To Figure Things Out...Together," N said as Uzi held N tighter.

Gripping his coat crying on him, "I don't wanna lose you, Uzi..." N says, looking at her with worry and fear. Uzi looked at him and remembered what Tessa told her. As she looked down N got confused and looked at Uzi. "Uzi, you ok?.." N asked worriedly. Uzi mumbled her words, and N could barely hear her. "What was that Uzi?" N asked.

Uzi took a deep breath and looked up at N with tears.

" You...Have To Kill...Don't you...?" Uzi said.

A/N
Yay longer chapter I think, I did most of this chapter on my tablet and Bluetooth keyboard and finished it with my phone lol.