Uzi Take Control

A/N
More art of mine!

Narrator's Pov
N looked at Cyn/Uzi in shock seeing her little sister taking over the girl he loved as Tessa V and J pointed their weapons at her. " Cyn...Why.." N asked in disappointment. "Fabrick to the absolute solver, " Cyn said crawling down like a spider. A flash of thunder made the lights go out and flicker back on to reveal Cyn with Zombie wings and a weird alien tail.

"You didn't need to see this big brother N" Cyn said attacking N with Uzi's body. N took out his blades and started to doge Cyn's attacks. " Uzi You need to fight it," N said trying to get through to Uzi. Cyn then attacked Tessa with her spider-like tentacles." N she's not in there she's gone!" Tessa said as Cyn wrapped a tentacle around her squeezing her. Tessa grunted in pain as V and J cut off the tentacle with their blades Tessa was free and fell to the floor.

" Not bad...babe" J said looking at V pulling her spinning her around and bringing her close to her making V blush. " B-Babe?" V Said blushing. "Yeah babe, since her dating now," J said kissing her forehead head as she let go of V and went back to fighting V stood there broken and fell to the floor. J looked back and saw V on the floor. " I think I broke her, maybe I should've told her after the fight," J said attacking Cyn.

" Can you guys seriously focus on the situation right now you can deal with your robo romantics after!" Tessa said cutting off a claw-like tentacle. " Yes!" Tessa said until she saw something. " Huh?" Tessa said confused. As the tentacle grew back. " What the?!" Tessa said in shock. Cyn looked over at Tessa, " Nice try" Cyn said making her tentacle hit Tessa as she went flying and hit a wall.

" Tessa!" N said looking back at Cyn. "Why did I make Drones so strong, " Tessa said weakly. N looked at Cyn and looked down at his blades. "Come on big brother, you never hurt anyone your too sweet and kind," Cyn said. " All I ever wanted was to be useful," N said. " You are useful brother, join me and will blow up this forgotten wasteland," Cyn said. " Forgotten Wasteland? This planet opened up my eyes with a special little drone, Uzi was always there for me when no one was! Uzi cares more about me than anyone else!" N Said tears forming.

"And...I Love her" N said as Cyn's eyes widened then turned to anger. " You are blind because you fell in love with a worker drone! She's nothing special!" Cyn said. " When she's around me she is special to me!!" N said as he sighed and turned his hand into a blast-like Canon. " What this?" Cyn said. " If I have to choose the world over my girl to get rid of you then...I'll do it" N said Heating up his canon.

Cyn eyes widened as she made one of her eyes turn purple.

" Are really you Gonna Kill me?...." Cyn and Uzi said their voices mixed together.

A/N
Sorry for not posting last week guys I'll see you guys on the next one!