The Nightmare

Author's Pov
It was the middle of the night and Uzi was tossing and turning while having a night terror ( aka Nightmare). Her tears kept falling and saying N's name. Meanwhile, with N, he was trying to fix his shuttle he then heard something and tried to analyze it and he verified it was Uzi. He stop what he was doing and made his steel wings appear and flew to the sky while V looked at him flying off drinking her milk tea boba.

N arrived at Uzi's home and rushed to her door from her room and tried to shake her to wake her up. " Uzi wake up!" N said worriedly and Uzi accidentally hits N across his face and woke up sitting up tears pouring out of her eyes. "Heheh ow... Uzi you ok?" N said looking at her. Uzi looked at him and said " N!" Uzi said jumped him off her bed and hugged him tightly. " Whoa, Grape juice..." N said hugging her tighter. " N..." Uzi said her voice shaking N petted her hair calming her down. "Tell me Uzi what happened..." N said and Uzi told him.

" I had a nightmare of you...being corrupted...and hurting me and you already killed V..." Uzi Said her tears falling putting her face on his chest and crying. N raised her chin up and looked at her, " That will never happen Uzi, I'm here to protect you. N said leaning in " N..." Uzi said while N leaned in more and N kissed Uzi's lips.

" Mphf!?"

A/ N
Sorry I didn't update I was busy with stuff I hope you enjoyed!