The Fight

Author's Pov
Tessa looked at V as she walked up to her, looking at her. " Let's kill her, Tessa," V said, taking out her blade-like hands. Tessa looked at V and stepped back. Putting her hands on her hips, " You changed V..." Tessa said. " How?" V asked," You used to be this shy maid who never talked much, and now you are this," Tessa said. " So what if I changed, you made me like this you made me into a Murder Drone," V said, getting angry, Tessa stayed quiet, looking at V.

"We're getting off subject... We need to kill that purple thing!" V Yelled. Tessa looked at her Murder Drone. " We don't know if she's a threat. " Tessa said, looking at the papers V swung her hand at Tessa, making her drop the papers. Tessa looked at her arm, seeing her blood dripping out of her arm. Tessa hissed in pain and held her arm, and looked at V.

Tessa looked at V and got upset, " I am your inventor and your commanding officer, you will not get near Uzi or touch her without me knowing" Tessa said to V looking shocked " Agh! Why are you and N taking her? " I thought we were supposed to kill worker Drones, especially one with absolute Solver!" V yelled.

Tessa looked at V. " What are you hiding V?" Tessa asked. V looked at Tessa, then looked down and stayed silent. " Did you know her mother had Absolute Solver?" V Asked. " No," Tessa said then something acquired to her, and Tessa ran to her computer. " Mother's Name?" Tessa asked. " Nori Doorman" V said as Tessa wrote down the name on her computer and many files popped up.

" What the heck..." Tessa said seeing many files of Uzi's mother. Tessa looked at the files and then saw a file with a video. Before Tessa could press on Tessa looked at V. " V out now." Tessa said strictly. " What why?" V asked. " I SAID OUT!"  Tessa Yelled. " FINE LIKE I CARE! I HATE YOU!" V said heading to the door then stopped hearing Tessa's voice. " Oh and V....stay away from Uzi," Tessa said as V grabbed the doorknob and slammed the door behind her.

Tessa clicked on the video as she watched it with shock. " Oh...My...God..." Tessa said.

Meanwhile, back with Uzi and N, Uzi was sleeping close to N cuddling him not knowing a figure was in their room. The figure had their blade-like hands out and an X on their Visor, they were looking at Uzi before the figure could make an attack a needle-like tail appeared on their face pointing at them. " Don't You dare..." A voice said.

" N your awake?" V Said who was the figure. " What are you doing here V you're gonna wake Uzi," N said sitting up. " That's what I'm here for," V said. N looked at V and back at Uzi. " Outside now. " N said looking back at Uzi and kissing her forehead. " Be back beautiful " N said getting up and pushing V outside his door with him.

" Now what are you up to V" N said crossing his arms. " N we need to kill Uzi!" V said. " V that's not happening Uzi isn't a threat!" N Said. " Uh didn't you forget she almost killed me back at the cabin!?" V yelled. " She wasn't herself V " N said. Little did V and N know that Uzi was awake and listening to the other side of the door. " She's a monster N!"  V said. Uzi's heart shattered as she slide down the door.  " My Uzi isn't a monster!" " Oh just wait until Tessa looks at a video about Uzi's Mother then you'll see Uzi is a monster like her mother! Uzi's Eyes widen.

" V-Video?..." Uzi stuttered.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the new cover of this book I know this chapter was intense! Oh also check out my new phone case! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! Bye!

A/NHey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the new cover of this book I know this chapter was intense! Oh also check out my new phone case! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! Bye!