The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}

A/N
I imagine N singing this song about Uzi.

Author's Note
Uzi was looking down at the ice tears falling from her eyes, Uzi pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it and it was drawn by N saying " Thank you for being my Friend" Uzi smiled weakly as she got back up. " I'm not going to lose him," Uzi said to herself as she ran off in the direction where the others went. Meanwhile with the others N and V got in a ship with the rest as N leaned on the wall with his arms crossed with his eyes closed.

Doll walked up to him. "Зачем ты это сделал? ( Why did you do that?)" Doll said to N as N opened one eye to look at her. " She doesn't love me.." N said looking away. "Она отказалась от этого золотого жука, чтобы спасти тебя от меня, она любит тебя! Она поцеловала тебя! (She gave up that golden bug to save you from me, she loves you! She kissed you!) Doll said. N just rolled his eyes and looked away from her.

Doll looked at him angrily, N looked back at her, " Why do you care?" N Said. The room went silent until Doll spoke " Она моя двоюродная сестра... ( She's my Cousin)" Doll said looking away. N's eyes widen in shock. " How?" N said. " Ее мать и моя мать были сестрами.(Her mother and my mother were sisters.)" Doll said everyone looking at her." Ви убил мою мать и отца. ( V killed my mother and father.)" Doll said, looking at V as V rolled her eyes.

N was about to speak until Tessa started the ship, N looked out the window and frowned.

" Goodbye...Uzi..." N said putting a hand on the window.

A/N
I know it's a short chapter but everyone was asking for it and no I'm not annoyed by it, enjoy!