After Mass Destruction....

A/N
Hello my lovelies I am back with a new chapter but this chapter will be after Episode 7 of Murder Drones so if you haven't watched it please go watch it if you don't want spoilers. I also improved in my art style as you can see from the top, I hope you like you find more of my art in my socials. Anyway on with the story this will take place after Episode 7 so just to clear that up, let's get to it!!

Uzi's Pov
I looked at my home planet seeing how bad it looked , thinking this is my fault as I closed my eyes thinking of memories with N as my tears fell off my face missing him already, missing his touch his soft silky hair that moves when he does. I opened my eyes then seeing a figure rushing towards me as it grabbed me and wrapping my arms around me. I looked up at him to see it was N. " N!?" I said in shock. "Hold On" N said to me as he also grabbed my mom.

N's Pov
I was outside of the giant Church after Uzi threw me to protect me. I looked around then look back at the Church. "UZI!!!!!!!" I said shout rushing back inside the church and making my wings flap as I flew down the giant hole of abyss as it kept going as I was at the N, I looked around then seeing a purple haired figure as I dashed towards it as I grabbed Uzi holding her close then seeing a saw creature figure with a cute helmet on with a cute bow as I grabbed it knowing it was Uzi's mother. As I dashed back to the planet back into the Church as I fell down with Uzi and Nori.

Uzi's Pov
I groaned noticing I was back in the Chruch as I looked over at N as he looked at me as tears formed in my face as I hugged him tightly. I felt N hug me back feeling him pet my hair, not noticing my mother watching in disbelief. I cried on N as I heard him say, " Don't You Ever Do That Again" N said in a stern voice. As I looked up at him in tears. " I just wanted to protect you from me..." I said my voice breaking as I looked down. I then felt N place a finger under my chin lifting my head up to look up at him again. " It's you and Me against the world Uzi, if we die, I rather we die together " N said looking at me with a warm smile as I looked at his lips and kissed him hard as I felt him grunt from the kiss then felt him kiss me back. A second later I felt something slap me across my face and same with N I then looked at what slapped us. "MOM!!!!" I yelled at my mother. " There is no way I'm letting my daughter date a Murder Drone!!!" Nori said looking at me and N.

Author's Pov
Nori looked at her daughter the N as she gave him the death stare. " And you young later don you ever kick me like I'm a soccer ball!!" Nori Said pointing at Uzi. " It's N's fault!!!" Uzi said as N watched as Nori and Uzi fought against each other seeing how mother and daughter should be. N then remembered the thing that attacked them that looked like Tessa. N then realized that Tessa was already long gone that Cyn decided to make Tessa her new host and Uzi and Doll as Co hosts. " I can't believe Tessa wasn't even with us..." N said as Nori and Uzi became silent looking at N. Uzi placed a hand on N's shoulder as N looked at Uzi. " I'm sorry you're going through all this because of me..." Uzi said looking at N. N looked at Uzi and grabbed Uzi's both hands as Uzi looked at N blushing as Nori eye twitchs seeing this. " None of this is your fault Uzi, it's the solver's fault" N said as Uzi looked at him and smiled. As Nori's mind was like "I'm gonna hate this boy and I hate this".

"Alright enough with the mushy stuff we got work to do, to save this planet" Nori said breaking up their moment. As Uzi looked at her mother annoyed. N got up and help Uzi get up at as well. " We need to look for the drone human thing that tried to kill this idiot." Nori said as they walked around as Uzi went up to Doll's corpse. "Doll told me to "Fight Back" but what does that mean?" Uzi said. "Maybe it means to fight against the Tessa drone?" N said. Nori then slapped N " make yourself useless and look for something " Nori said looking angry at N.

" Hey don't hit him lady!!!" Uzi said getting angry. " Did you forget your frickin grounded?!" Nori said looking at Uzi. " Bite Me!!! You don't own me!!!" Uzi said. N looked around again noticing that Uzi and her mom were fighting again as N looked at the ground not finding anything as he groaned.

"Need Help Big Brother?" A Voice Said But N couldn't make out if it was Cyn or Tessa Drone...

A/N
Wow I gotta say this gotta be the best chapter I written so far lol, anyway see you on the next one!!