The Stowaway {Part 2}

N's Pov

I was sitting down with everyone while Tessa was driving the ship, I wonder why Tessa didn't let her drive the ship. Maybe cause I crashed the first one, anyway I was getting hungry so I got up and went to Tessa. " Hey Tessa do you have any oil?" I asked, " Yea just check the storage I knew you guys will get hungry so I brought some oil cans." She said to me.  Knowing how long the walk to the storage room is, all I could think of is Uzi as I walked to the storage.

All I could think of is her cute smile, her words when I ask her if she was OK and her catchphrase "Bite Me". I thought to myself; " I'm such a jerk for leaving her that's not me" I said to myself after a while, I got to the storage room and I saw a lot of boxes, " How am I gonna find the oil cans in this mess?!" I said to myself.

I sighed and started looking in every crate and box, but nothing. I then saw a can and I went up to it and grabbed and open it to see the oil as I started drinking it, I then heard noises in one of the boxes I stopped drinking it as I looked over at it and put the can down as I made my hands into blades ready to attack.

Author's Pov

The box started moving as it fell over to reveal a purple hair emo girl with a hoodie on as she message her head. As she looked up to see her ex-boyfriend as her eyes widen, N looked at her in wonder with his eyes widen as Uzi looked at him for a few moments as she snapped out of reality and backed away from N. " N-N I d-didn't mean to come I just-" Uzi stopped talking feeling some strong arms around her.

Knowing it was N hugging her so tightly, Uzi was in shock processing what was happening right now. " Uzi...I missed you so much..." N said hugging her more, tears formed in Uzi's eyes as she cried on N's shoulder where the fluffy part of his coat was, they embraced for a while as they pulled away a little not too much. 

N looked at Uzi and then kissed her lips pinning her down on the floor with both her hands above her head, as N was holding her hands down kissing her more as Uzi kissed him back, as N moved down her neck kissing her neck Uzi moaned of the feeling. ( Relax guysthey'rer NOT gonna "do It"Trust me I will never add that they're just making out)

N stopped and got back up and helped Uzi up to her feet N looked at Uzi and asked, " What are you doing here Uzi" N asked. " I didn't want to lose you..." Uzi said holding her arm. N gave Uzi a warm smile and hugged her again tightly.

"You'll never lose me Uzi, I Love You,." N said.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know I did. Also question of the day!

What would you guys do if you met me irl?