Back In Time

A/N
More Art of mine!

Narrator's Pov
N looked at Uzi as he brought Uzi's hand to his cheek. "I...Can't.. lose you..." N said looking at Uzi. Uzi smiled warmly and cupped his cheeks, "You'll never lose me..."Uzi said tearing up. Tessa V and J watched V feeling sad about losing Uzi even if she didn't like her very much.

J crossed her arms annoyed, " So much drama.." J said as V nudged her hard on her robotic stomach. "Ow! Babe!?" J said looking at V. Back with Uzi and N Uzi started glitching as N took out his weapon from his arm ready. " I-I Can'nt..." N said looking at Uzi with hesitation. "You can..." Uzi said as she pulled N for a kiss. "Mphf!?" N muffled as Uzi kissed him.

Uzi then pulled away and looked at N. "Do it" Uzi said tearfully. N started up his weapon and looked at Uzi with tears Uzi smiled at him and said "I love You forever N" Uzi said. Until yellow appeared on her Visor showing an absolute Solver symbol. "I don't think so, not yet," Cyn said with a Siri-like voice.

As she sticks out Uzi's hand she is controlling making the absolute Solver symbol appear. "See you in time," Cyn said making everyone go back in time to the elevator shaft as it started falling. N was in shock about losing V, as Uzi looked at N as she put a hand on his but N moved his hand away from her.

Uzi looked at N in shock as Tessa bandaged her arm with a cloth she had. As Uzi's hand regrows back Uzi's eye glitches. "Ugh," Uzi groans covering her eye. The elevator kept falling and hitting stuff as the gang tried to hold on. As the elevator crashed to the bottom.

"I think this is it, we're gonna find the secret labs," Tessa said As N helped Uzi up.

A/N
Plot twist? Maybe. Sorry for not posting for the last 2 weeks guys I've been very busy with stuff, plus... I'm going through some stuff, my friend passed away 2 days ago and my boyfriend is going through a divorce and I'm trying to help out as much as I can, I hope you guys understand thanks!