Her Pregnancy

Author's Pov
Nori looks at her daughter in shock hearing her say that she was pregnant.  Uzi looked at her mother as she held her stomach  as Nori looked at her more the got serious. "Why the hell are you pregnant?!" Nori yelled at Uzi. Uzi looked at her mother in shock of her response as she started to throw up blood again. Nori watched her daughter seeing she was getting weak from the pregnancy. Uzi looked back at Nori, "I didn't mean for this to happen!" Uzi exclaimed.

"Oh but you let it happen!" Nori said pointing at her. " Don't you realize the situation we are in right now and now you think it's the right time to tell me!?" Nori said. Uzi didn't say anything just thinking what her mother said. Nori sighed calming herself down. " how far along are you?" Nori asked. " A few weeks..." Uzi said. As Nori took her time to process what her daughter said. " Barely the huh?" Nori said. Uzi just nodded in agreement.

" When did it happen?" Nori asked. Uzi looked at her mother I shock and blushed. "W-What!?" Uzi said her visor getting all purple from the blush. Nori rolled her eyes and sighed. " Well?" Nori said as she was putting Uzi on the spot. "B-Bite Me! What type of question is that!!?" Uzi said crossing her arms moving her body a little to the side getting more flustered by the question her mother asked her.

"W-Why do you wanna know that?!" Uzi said looking back at her. "Oh? If you don't remember in school health class there has to be a dude involved of getting you pregnant." Nori said crossing her small little tentacles arms. Uzi paused for a second and sighed. "If I told you,you'll go all mom on me." Uzi said. "That depends " Nori said. "see!" Uzi said feeling scared to tell her that the child she was expecting who the father is.

Uzi sighed and looked at her mother, " Fine I'll tell you just don't get all angry at me..promise?" Nori looked at her daughter, "No promises now spill" Nori said waiting for response. Uzi sighed then told her. "It's N's..." Uzi said as Uzi saw the look in her mother's one eye as Nori eye was twitching. "Um...Mom?"Uzi said.

Uzi's Pov
After telling my mother I saw the look she gave to me as it faded into anger. "THAT MURDER DRONE?!" she said to me. As she started to blabbering about how bad N is as it started to tick me off. As I grabbed her and pinned her little body to the wall. " Hey! Listen lady only I can insult my murder drone, you take to the next level! This child I'm expecting is his got it!" I said as the absolute solver symbol appeared on my visor.

Author's Pov
Uzi looked at her mother dead in the eyes as her wings and tail pop out as Nori noticed this. " You shouldn't be doing that if with hurt the baby" Nori said as Uzi let go of her as she fell to the floor coughing. Uzi stepped away from Nori as she sat down and started a fire for a while, as Uzi looked at the fire and Nori was looking at her. Nori cleared her throat trying to get Uzi's attention as Uzi looked at her getting her attention.

"When did you guys..well you know."Nori said in a calm voice. Uzi looked at her then back at the fire, "After I saved him from getting his memories erased..." Uzi said fixing the fire wood. ( Just to clear something up this is not related to that one comic called "Boozy Uzi" this is my version.) "I see" Nori said as she looked at her daughter. "Does He Know?" Nori asked as Uzi looked at her mother as the fire was in the way then looked back down.

"No..."Uzi said...

A/N
This chapter was nice to write I guess