Author's end note

Author's End Note-

Hello everyone! 

First of all, thank you for the bottom of my heart for reading this novel that's been so close to my heart for the longest time. 

I've dreamed, lost myself in lanes of Italy and in rooms with Nickolas and Vittoria, wondering and wandering, their story ran back and forth in my head, I simply wrote it all down, and I am just glad you wanted to read it as much as I wanted to write it. It's been a pleasure to have so many of you guys reading my very first novel. This is my first completed Novel. 

Nickolas and Vittoria's story is ever evolving and I MIGHT do a second novel on them some time at the end of the year!

But for now, that's all I have for you, but I've been writing and I cannot stop creating stories, stories swirl in my head all the time, sometimes a mere branch of tree inspires a scene, sometimes a certain flower, I'm forever creating, dreaming. 

So Hopefully I'll be starting a brand new story in May!! But this time, I want to finish writing the story before I start posting chapters, since I don't want to delay posting chapters. 

This is all I have for you now, and once again, thank you dear readers, you're the reason I get to write and post here! 

All the love, 

Sojerbard.