Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Berlin, Germany.

Nickolas stepped into the shower, stripping off his pants. He was hard, thoughts of Vittoria plagued his mind, both of them tangled in their bed, their eyes locked as he moved in and out of her. His hand moved to his shaft, tantalisingly slow yet firm.

Vittoria.

Vittoria.

Vittoria.

She was all he thought about. She was going to be his damnation and downfall.

His pace quickened. His other hand leaned on the wall, he was breathing fast, chest rising, and eyes closed. He came with a growl. Ferocious and yet longing for her.

He hoped a cold shower would wash away any tempting thoughts of his wife and yet he wished she would never leave his mind. A duplicit balance. A strangling hold.

He stepped off this shower, grabbing two towels off the shelf of the closet, he tied one around his waist and one drying out his hair.

Someone knocked on the suite. He opened the door, it was Damia.

Whatever Damia was about to say, she forgot, when she stared at Mr. Armani in front of her.

"Ms. Glen?" Nickolas questioned.

Damia shook her head, "I'm sorry, Mr. Armani, but I... I thought you would like to have dinner?" She asked.

"No, thank you, Damia, go ahead without me." Nickolas said, as he closed the door.

His phone rang, "Armani." He spoke in a collected and professional tone.

"Hey boss," Damien spoke in a cheery voice, chuckling. "I was wondering if you would have a minute for your best friend in the whole world?"

"Damien, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Nickolas spoke in a subtle sarcastic manner.

"You're screwed man! You forgot your wife's birthday trip, the one she was telling me about for months." Damien said.

Everything drowned out. He checked the date and it was indeed 14th May, the day they were planning to fly out to Italy for Vittoria's 26th birthday, she had been so excited. Even though her birthday was a week ago, they had planned on going this week, that is the week after her birthday, "Fuck!" Nickolas growled.

"Yeah right." Damien said, "you better do something about it."

Nickolas exhaled, "I'll call you later."

Nickolas called one of his secretaries, "I need the jet ready in 30."

There were deals to be closed and work to be done, but it had to wait for now because Nickolas was going to his home, to his wife.

~
Lake Como, Italy.

"Best believe I'm still bejewelled when I walk into..." Vittoria, Gianni and Ada sang out loud, driving down the Italian coast in a red convertible.

"Viola guys!" Vittoria said as she got out a bottle of vodka from her bag. Ada and Gianni shrieked.

"Let's go ladies!" Ada said as she poured the vodka straight into Gianni's mouth.

"Holy shit, Gianni I'm not cleaning your puke this time." Vittoria said as she laughed, steering through the streets of Italy.

"Neither am I." Ada said as she herself had a generous amount of vodka.

"Shut up, girls. Have fun and think about nothing else" Gianni said as she snatched the bottle from Ada.

Shake it off started playing, the sun was shining bright, the sky was painted in a beautiful shade of blue and so started the weekend on a fabulous note and a tad lot of vodka.
~
Hello everyone!! Hope you guys are doing amazing, sending you my wishes this holiday season!

I hope you're enjoying the story!
Thank you so much for reading :))
Please do vote if you enjoyed!