Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Vittoria stared at the screen of her laptop, she was sitting in her cubicle, in her office, Jose was not an easy man to work with, she realised soon enough.

It was not that he was mean or rude, he just was cold and to the point, on another day Vittoria, wouldn't have minded, but after being packed away to a island paradise, this was like being broken from that nirvana to face her 9-5 job again.

Vittoria sighed, as she typed away furiously on her laptop, Jose needed this statement for court in about half an hour, so Vittoria had to pick up speed, she resolved to put her best feet forward. Her love life might be a spectacular mess, but her professional work life didn't have to take the hit for that.

After their little altercation, soon enough Nickolas, dropped a bag of new clothes for Vittoria, informing her that they would be leaving for the airport soon, she complied, because she didn't have any proclivity to be naked in an airport, even though they were flying on his private jet.

After they got back to their home, Nickolas was back to his neck deep work life, and Vittoria retreated to the master bedroom, she had had enough of an adventure after being taken away to a remote island, which apparently Nickolas had brought just off the coast from the city, close enough to spend their weekends away from the hectic environment of the city, but far away for the very purpose of escape.

And here she was 2 days after that night.

Whenever Vittoria and Nickolas had ran into each other, desire wafted in the air, or to put in more specifically, denied desire wafted in the air.

Electrified.

Intertwined.

She ached for his touch. And from his clenching fists, and shallow breathing, she guessed he did too.

They had never done this before, Nickolas might've always been an unemotional& unexpressive, but when it came to sex, neither of them held back, they were explosive.

So they were, at home, waltzing, a soft symphony, of distance and desire. Of longing and holding back.

After her day at work was over, she was going to head back home, but before that she called Arnold.

After 3 rings, he picked up, grunting as he did so, "Bad timing?" She asked, hoping he was not in the middle of what she thought he was doing. Arnold had his proclivities to extreme domination in bed. "No, Tory, what is it?"He said, shifting his weight, using his pet name for her. Arnold was always like the elder brother Vittoria never had, he was protective of her since had they met as kids.

"I need your help, Arnold." She spoke. "With what? where are you?" His protectiveness could not be veiled. "I'm not in trouble, it's just Nickolas, do you know Heidi Koch?"

Arnold sighed, he was silent for a moment as though contemplating what to say, "I do, I guess you know now,"

"You knew about their engagement, why didn't you tell me?v why did no one tell me?" She asked sincerely, as though she knew there was more to the story Than just the engagement.

"It was in the past, Tory, couldn't be helped." He said. "Well now, I want to know about this property in Switzerland, I dont know on whose name it is, but I think the names Nickolas or Heidi could tell us more." She hinted.

"I'll see what I can find." Arnold said, "Be safe, Tory, I'll call you later."

"I'll be waiting." She said as she the line went dead.

~

As soon as she stepped inside the private elevator to the penthouse, she removed her heels, leaning back against the frame, she massaged her neck, closing her eyes.

Crossing through the living room overlooking the city, She headed straight for the bathroom, taking off her black pencil skirt and v neck sweater with urgency and sweltering desire, she stood there in her black lace thongs and bra, with her stockings, with one hand she held the shelf for support and she dipped a finger of her other hand inside her, closing her eyes, she moaned, she was so wet and her nipples were stiff and hard. She leaned back.

Her fingers dipped deep inside.

She moaned louder, her pace increasing.

This felt so heavenly.

After denying herself that release that night, it all had pent up to this moment, full of lust and angst.

Suddenly, she heard ragged breathing, she turned around and gasped, when she saw it was Nickolas, he stood there staring at her with an intensity that made her shudder. He was home early, he was never home so early, that's why Vittoria hadn't bothered with locking the bathroom door.

His fists were clenched. She was so entirely aroused, she didn't care about anything else, she just wanted him to take her, she wanted him to ram his manhood inside of her, as they both stood there staring at their reflection.

Nickolas walked right behind her, they both stared at the mirror, at themselves, Nickolas removed her hand from inside her thongs, he slowly took the finger upto his mouth, before he took it inside his mouth, licking off her wetness, Vittoria closed her eyes, relishing such intimate contact with him, her head rested on his shoulder, she could feel his manhood poking her lower back.

But then he took her hands behind her back, cagging her and whispered in her ear, "You don't get to cum, unless you cum on my fucking cock."
~