Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Yes, love," He said as he put on another nipple clamp, "I can't take it." Vittoria cried out.

"You will." He grunted, his cock throbbing, he ripped apart her thongs, but keeping her stockings on. His finger dipped inside her. "So wet, all for me." Nickolas growled. his pace fastened, and soon enough she came undone, screaming his name, leaning her back to his front and that's when she realized that Nickolas was naked when she felt his throbbing cock in her ass.

He picked her up, slowly and made her lie in the middle of the bed. Being blindfolded, meant that every touch was more pronounced and she waited in anticipation for his every move and touch.

"I need to be inside you," His voice felt so different, so angry, yet so vulnerable, as though he couldn't grasp on the concept of how much he desired her and yet he couldn't do anything but worship her. Vittoria moaned when he held one of her breast, twisting the nipple clamp, Vittoria was going to cum again, she tried to bring her legs together again, but weight of his arms kept them apart.

"It's too much, it's all too much," Vittoria whimpered. "Now you know how it feels," Nickolas said as he entered her, without any mercy. Vittoria screamed. What did Nickolas mean by that? She thought.

Did he make her wear a blindfold only for sexual pleasure or was it also to hide showing her any ounce of emotion, was he losing control? was she making him lose control?

she felt full, even though she was so wet.

His pace quickened, as he held on to her stocking covered thighs. "I'm gonna cum inside you," He whispered in her ear, breathing heavily.

Vittoria moaned, she had gone to heaven, she felt pain and pleasure, she was sobering cold, yet torrentially hot.

But before they could get their release, Nickolas flipped her over and got her on all fours.

Vittoria cried out, her nipple clamps felt more prominent in this position. He  drove into her again. Their grunts and moans mixed and melted. Vittoria was sure if there was someone in the room beside their's, they could hear them fucking.

Vittoria came within seconds, Nickolas held her up, by her waist and he soon followed her, cumming into her, grunting as he did. 

He collapsed beside her, he took off her blindfold slowly, she stared at him, and he stared back at her, her jaw tight, his hands went down to her breasts, and he slwoly took off her nipple clamps, Vittoria moaned at the sensation, closing her eyes.

He bent down to kiss her, but this was not like his regular dominating kisses, this one could only be called gentle, as though he was relishing it.

He carried her up again, covering her in a robe and then he wore his trousers and shirt, and led her through down some empty corridors, towards a waiting rolls Royce.

Vittoria's eyes were droopy and she must've fallen asleep on the way, because the next time she woke up, she was tucked in bed, in their master bedroom, and to her utter surprise, something that Nickolas never did after they had sex- he was sleeping beside her.

~
Hello guys!!!
A very hot night it was indeed for Vittoria and Nickolas :p
How are you liking the story so far??

I really want to emphasise the turmoil and to and fro of their relationship, the emotional and physical aspects, I very strongly connect the physical aspects to what Nickolas's version is of intimacy and expression.

Please do vote if you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for reading, until the next time :)