Chapter 48

chapter 48

Nickolas's arm coiled around Vittoria's waist as he lifted her off the ground, her legs went around his waist as he led her to their bedroom. 

Vittoria moaned out loud when she felt his manhood poke her, hard and large. She could feel her hormones go all over the place, as Nickolas toyed with her breasts. He placed her on the bed with delicacy, but his hands roamed passionately and fervently around her body.

He ripped her dress off, as Vittoria let out a squeal. His mouth latched on to her breasts, as he nibbled her nipples. Vittoria moaned in ecstasy. It all felt heavenly. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful." He said, taking off her thongs. His mouth found her womanhood and his tongue drove straight in, Vittoria's legs went to his shoulders.

"Nickolas.." She moaned out loud, as her hands intertwined with his, finger to finger, skin to skin. Nickolas removed his shirt and trousers, with swiftness, his manhood stood up, precum coating it. 

Nickolas's face came up to hers, he looked into her eyes, as he guided his manhood to her entrance.

"I love you, Vittoria." He whispered as he entered her, with slowness and steadiness. "I've loved you every waking moment of my goddamn life." He entered deeper, with each stroke. 

Vittoria felt like she had ascended to heaven and hell, for she felt like she was sinning with him and sinking in him. His teeth found her neck, he slowly kissed her, toying with her pleasure. 

Suddenly, he picked her up from the bed, and sat on the bed with her on top of him, Vittoria moaned loudly, for he went in deeper. His hands found her waist, guiding her up and down, slow and fast, soft and hard. 

"you're mine, my fucking wife." He growls as his pace increases, Vittoria keeps her hands around his shoulders.

"I'm close..." She breathes out. 

His hand goes down to her womanhood, adding pressure and pleasure. She scratches down his back, which will surely leave marks, she tries to remove her hand, not wanting to hurt him, but he keeps them there, whispering in her ears, "Mark me, Vittoria." 

"Ahhh.." Vittoria moans, as she comes, holding on to Nickolas for dear life. 

Nickolas growls, "Look at me.." He commands when Vittoria closes her eyes. 

Nickolas comes with a loud groan, as they both collapse on the bed, two bodies, intertwined, in the aftermath of passion and their lovemaking, a kind of intimacy that only a few people could experience in a lifetime.

Their hands find each other, no words need to be spoken, their hands intertwine. 

~

2 months later- 

Amalfi coast, Italy.

The resort is decked up, for a wedding.

There are whites and hues, all around. bridesmaids and flower girls flutter around, as guests occupy themselves with conversations and small talk. 

The sun's almost setting. 

A lady in a red dress comes out from inside the resort, to the grounds where the festivities are happening, she looks ethereal and the man in the blue suit from across the room, whose eyes are glued on hers, would agree, that indeed she looked ethereal. 

"Vittoria," A voice calls out. 

Vittoria turns around, It's Gianni.

"Gianni." Vittoria acknowledges. Gianni sighs, "Ada told me that you were fine with me coming, and and I've been meaning to talk to you," She says nervously.