Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Vittoria stares at the waves, crashing into the shore, after their encounter, Nickolas left her abruptly, as though he was overcome by too many emotions.

She was so confused, so entirely confused. What did he mean by he had ensured she would never leave him?

She decided to try her luck with the door, hoping it not be locked. She wore a robe, that she found on the love seat next to the door.

To her surprise and his credit, It wasn't.

She took in the long corridor before her, it looked like a Victorian home, the stairs at the end of the corridor leading downstairs, to a spacious living room, with an almost all white theme, with some shades to give the place life, it was a clearly well done house, she wondered, if this was one of Nickolas's property? She had yet to go over his entire portfolio, even after 2 years of being married to him.

She was stunned at the silence, except for the waves, there was not a person that dared to utter a word, not that she had seen anyone yet, were Nickolas and her the only ones in the house? Dave and his cohorts were probably somewhere around, never too far from their boss.

She heard Nickolas from a room that led down another corridor, she headed there, as she drew closer, she could hear what he was saying.

"No, ensure he has not other mergers, make sure ours is the only one." He spoke in his domineering voice.

"No, Damien, don't forget you're still on the radar." He said angrily.

Damien? She thought. She breathed a sigh of relief, At least Damien still had his job.

"I don't plan on telling her, and if you don't want to end up in a ditch, I suggest, you don't either." He declared sombrely and as a warning.

What? Who were they talking about? She wished she could hear more, but Nickolas kept the call. Vittoria as quietly as she could, she jogged to the kitchen.

She found there a sufficient lunch for 4 people already ready and warm. Vittoria didn't realise how hungry she was until she stumbled upon food, she took a mini serving of the pasta.

Hmm, so good, she thought.

Just as she was about to take another bite, she heard footsteps and soon enough Nickolas stood at the door of the kitchen.

She continued to eat, without sparing him a glance. Suddenly, she was acutely aware of him standing right behind him. She swallowed hard. His body heat trapping her in a sensation only known to them, of incredible intimacy.

"Restored to ignoring me, I see." He said in one ear, leaning down, his voice was almost playful, contridictory to his mood in the bedroom.

"You've brought me to god knows where and you refuse to tell me anything, so here's how it will go between us from now, you do your thing and I do mine." She said as she walked out of the kitchen and towards the living room, plopping down on the L shaped couch.

She resolved to find out what Nickolas was hiding from her, until then she didn't have to talk to him, if he wasn't going to tell her things.

He sneaked behind her trailing kisses on her exposed neck, slowly, he bit her, which would surely leave a hickey. "What the hell?" She yelped.

He smirked, "I'm doing my thing, wife."

"Nickolas, god.." Vittoria moaned, in half frustration and half pleasure, when his hands undid her robe, and went straight towards her womanhood, teasing her.

"Let's strike a deal, love," He whispered in her ears, as his body caged her from behind.

"Ride me, and I'll tell you what you want to know." He said in a mild whisper, his voice thick with lust, as though he loved tormenting her.

Vittoria shuddered when his finger dipped in, she moaned but She would never agree to that deal.

"No." She whispered back.

"No?" He asked, removing his hand from inside her, withdrawing it completely, "fine, then deny yourself of answers and pleasure."

She glared at him.

He stared at her naked chest, his eyes dark and broody.

She wasn't going to give in to his games so easy. She was going to find out about what she wanted to know herself, by hook or by crook.
~