Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lake Como, Italy.

Palace Solaze was as beautiful as the painters and poets of yesteryears had so artistically described it to be. It sat at a corner facing Lake Como, and the mountains were the backdrop.

Vittoria stepped out of the convertible, "It's decided I'm never leaving," Ada stated as she dreamily looked around the place, almost stumbling on a statue imbedded in the bushes. "The vodka's hitting I see." Vittoria said as she put on her sunglasses and took her bag. Gianni said as she held up the empty bottle in her hand, "Gianni..." Vittoria said, as she helped Gianni up the stairs.

They headed to their suite, at the topmost floor. Ada jumped into the couch as soon as they stepped inside. "Come on, I'll take you to your room!" Vittoria said as she guided Gianni to a room on the left side of the spacious living room.

Vittoria then put a blanket over Ada on the couch, It had been a long flight and the alcohol had took them up, before it brought them crashing down, Vittoria hadn't expected them to finish the vodka bottle over the course of their drive from the airport, but here they were, Vittoria chuckled.

She took out her phone from her handbag, it was still switched off, and not wanting to turn it back on, she slipped it back in her bag. She removed her dress and her lingerie, and got her bathing suit on. A two piece red one, that made Nickolas crazy on their vacation in Maldives.

Nickolas. This weekend was not about her sulking over him, or even thinking about him. She was here to enjoy her vacation with her girls and that's what she was about to do. She would deal with Nickolas after the weekend but for now she wanted to go swimming, Gianni and Ada would wake up by the evening and then they could head for dinner.

Walking here way down the hallways that lead to restaurants, other rooms and lounges, she tried to blend in as best as she could, the last thing she wanted was her face on a billionaire's wives gossip website with some misleading headline.

The pool area was almost empty except a few guests. Vittoria kept her sunglasses and towel on one of the beach beds and slowly dipped her feet in the pool before immersing her entire body in the water. 

Swimming in the water gave Vittoria a sense of peace and drowning and reviving all at once. Her mind numbed when she was under. She swam to the edge, getting out of the pool after a good number of laps.

"Can't believe it's you, Vittoria." A familiar voice said from directly behind here.

Holy Crap, thought Vittoria as she turned around to see who it was.

~

Hey guys! How are you liking it so far?
A little cliffhanger for you guys, any guesses who it could potentially be?

If you are enjoying the story so far, please do vote!