Chapter 37

chapter 37

3 years ago.

Budapest.

Nickolas stared at Vittoria as she fluttered through the suite, looking at everything with fascination.

Even though he was supposed to working on his laptop. He had a meeting in 2 hours. He was meeting the executives of Armani Industries in Budapest.

But here he, trying to control his want for a woman, hiding a boner.

A woman so much younger than him.

She stood at the balcony, watching the river Danube, and a gorgeous sunset, her feet were bare, she had at some point discarded her heels, her white dress flowed, and Nickolas had an urge to spank her so hard, he wanted to leave his hand imprints on her ass, men stared at her shamelessly, Nickolas had an urge to fucking kill them all.

He tired to remind himself- Vittoria was a distraction, she was a temptation, a fucking lethal vixen, and once he got through with his sexual fascination with her, he would let her go.

For him, sex was not at all vanilla, he liked it very rough, it was raw and real, and the girl in white standing on the balcony had matched to his energy with curious fascination and fuck- he couldn't think about them fucking without getting so goddamn hard— she knew how to ride a man— Nickolas realised, anger boiling in his heart- that perhaps she had a lot of experience with other men.

But Vittoria had told him herself that she hadn't explored sexually so much as she had with him.

He was going to be the only man to fuck her from now on.

His hands twitched with the need of lifting Vittoria's dress, tearing her red lace thongs that he had put on himself that morning after they had fucked in his private jet, and fucking her on the goddamn balcony.

His restraint broke, with a grunt he marched up to her on the balcony, Vittoria gasped when she felt his steel frame behind her, she could feel his manhood press against her back.

"Nickolas..." she started, but his hands dipped inside her dress, he tore her thongs apart, Vittoria felt a cold breeze on her womanhood. They were luckily on the 9th floor, so no one could really see them.

"Oh god Nickolas, you-you  can't just keep tearing my thongs.." she did even as she closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulders. One of his hands went over to her breast, squeezing it firmly.

"I'll buy you a closet full of thongs, you can wear them for me," he said as his fingers entered her.

Vittoria screamed his name.

The sun was almost Down.

"In fact, why don't you just move to penthouse," he suggested as his fingers went in and out of her, furiously.

He turned her face to look at him.

"We just met 1 month ago, Nickolas, I can't just move in with you." Vittoria said as her hand went to the railing to support her.

"So what?? I want you to be close to me, I want to give you so much, I want to show you the world, and every night I want this," he said as he slid into her slowly, his cock was rock hard.

Vittoria gasped as his manhood entered her. He was too big for her, she felt him stretching her out.

He held her waist. "Vittoria.." he grunted.

Looking down at her face, so flushed and so fucking beautiful, a possessive feeling crept up his bones.

He didn't want any other man ever seeing her like this, only him.