Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Bitch, you let me know if I need to take care of this Heidi whatever." Gianni said from the other end of the call. Vittoria chuckled, "I will." Gianni got to know about the entire situation when Vittoria called her last night and spilled everything regarding Heidi, the villa etc.

"Good girl, and what were you saying for Ada and Damien?" Gianni asked. "We need to set them up." Vittoria said. "Hmm, love playing cupid, what are your plans?" Gianni said.

"They are already in motion," Vittoria said with a smile, " I just need to take care of Nickolas first, he kinda threatened me that he's going to sack Damien."

"Holy shit, you better convince him otherwise, and that's not very hard for you." Gianni said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you would be Surprised." Vitoria said, shaking her head.

"Well you know, you can always take that tiny white lace dress, along with the matching garter belt and entice your husband dearest."  Gianni said in a mock innocent voice.

"Ah right" Vittoria said sarcastically, but then thought over it, "On seconds thoughts, that's not such a bad idea, and even if it is, I'm just going to have to make it work in my favour." She said with a mischievous smile.

"What are you plotting?" Gianni asked, "I'll tell you later, as of now, I have business to take care of."

"Okay, madam lawyer, I'll leave you to your devices." Gianni said, making Vittoria smile, as she cut the call.

She headed back into her office, after her lunch break.

In the evening, after work, as Vittoria got into the black Mercedes waiting for her, she informed Dave, to take her to Armani Industries's headquarters.

Dave looked at her, considering the request, in the rear view mirror, before doing as he was told.

Within a few minutes they reached the imposing and intimidating tower, much like the person who owned it.

Vittoria walked in, her heels clicking, she headed straight to the top floor, no one stopped her, in fact people made way for her as she passed by.

"Mrs. Armani," Damia, his assistant said, her voice sounding a little pissed. "Mr. Armani is.."

"... in a meeting." Vittoria completed for Damia with a smile. " Don't bother with him" Vittoria said waving a hand away.

"Well if you're going to wait for his meeting to get over, it's going to take alot of time." Damia said with a tight smile.

Vittoria chuckled, "Who said I'm here to see him? I would actually like to meet Mr. Damien Head."

~

"you're going to get me killed, woman." Damien said, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I won't let me touch a strand of your hair, let alone let him kick you out." Vittoria said.

"Vittoria, Nickolas has a sick obsession with you, I've seen how he is with you, the way he looks at you, his eyes twitch when you smile at other men, even if you're smiling out of politeness, you're playing with fire." Damien said.

Vittoria knew that going into Damien's cabin, was going to be much more effective than actually waiting for Nickolas to get his meeting over with.

And she was right- for he stormed into the cabin in less than 2 minutes that she was in there.

It was in his eyes-that sick obsession, Vittoria realised.

His eyes twitched.

"You're a dead man, Damien."

~
Hello guys!!
This was a short chapter, but I'll try my best to make chapters longer!
I don't know how many chapters I'll write for this, I'm just having so many moments and scenes that keep playing out that demand to be written, it's been exhilarating! But if I have to give an estimate, then I think around 50 chapters? Although it could be more or less, I'm just writing naturally, rather than forcing the story!

But How are you liking the story so far?? What are your predictions of what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters?
Do let me know in the comments!!

Until the next one :)