Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The next morning, Vittoria woke up, to the sun shining on her face, there was a beautiful breeze, she could hear the waves crash into the shore, it all looked straight out of a fairytale.

She smiled as she stretched like a cat.

Wait, waves? She thought as her eyes opened wide, she looked around her surroundings only to realise she wasn't in the room she had slept in. She was in some unfamiliar room, facing the beach, she looked down to see she was completely naked.

Fuck. She thought.

The door opened, and in walked the devil reincarnate, Nickolas Armani, her husband.

He himself, was only wearing some navy blue linen trousers, he stared at her. "Hello love."

"Nickolas where did you bring me?" She questioned, conveying her bare breasts when she saw his eyes drop towards them.

He sat down beside her, "first, you're going to start by telling me what the fuck where you doing there, sleeping in a man's coat!" He yelled.

She had never heard him yell like that before at least not at her, when he was in work mode, he was a beast, but with her he was a bit subdued, except when they were making love.

"No! you tell me where were you that night with Heidi?!" She said.

"Vittoria.." He warned, his eyes looked feral. "Are you cheating on me?" she whispered.

"No." He said, "Now you tell me the name of the man whose coat you had on, in a sex club, of all places." He was shaking.

Fuck.

Vittoria was not going to tell him it was Damien's, she was now very afraid that Nickolas might actually kill him.

Speaking of murder, Vittoria's eyes darted to the counter in front of the bed, there was a gun, she hadn't see it before. Oh crap, Vittoria thought.

"It was.." Vittoria tried to form words in her mouth, "It was a man I don't know his name, but I was shivering and he was kind enough to let me have his coat, that's all." She shrugged unconfidently.

His eyes twitched.

"Is that so?" He asked in a menacingly low voice.

"Yes, and now I want answers, what were you doing with Heidi that night?"Vittoria asked.

"Don't you dare try to change the topic, Vittoria, I'm so livid, I'm afraid to touch you right now." He spoke, breathing heavily.

"Nickolas.. don't you see how wrong all if this is? we can't even be honest with each other, you barely tell me anything, you had an ex fiancé, you never mentioned to me!" She accused as she got up, stood in front of him.

He remained seated, "How many times are we going to go over this? What we have is nothing compared to what I had with her."

"Then why is she back, in your life?" Vittoria yelled, wrapping the blanket more tightly around herself. Nickolas got up, holding her to himself, "I don't fucking care about anyone else, I only want you, I only want to devour you."

"But why want you tell me things?!" Vittoria whispered. "It's for your own good, Vittoria," He spoke in a deadly calm voice, "all you need to know is that these rings on our fingers," he said holding up their fingers with their wedding bands on, "stay exactly where they are, no one can change that and no one will dare to."

Vittoria inhaled, closing her eyes, putting her hands on his chest, to try and put some distance between them. "Nickolas, I can't do this.. I want a.."

"Don't even say it!" He yelled. His hands were fisted, "you're mine, you have been mine since the first fucking time I saw you! In that goddamn scandalous red dress, I wanted to shred it to pieces, so that you could never wear it in front of other men!"

"As for leaving me love, forget it, I have ensured you never can. You have chained me to you, it's only fair that I do the same." He said in whisper, holding her face for the first time since they were there.

"What do you mean?" She asked with a frown marring her face.

He stared at her, his eyes bore into her soul, holding her heart captive and binding her to him. She was doomed, it dawned on her.

His hands removed her blanket, "you want a husband who loves you? Is that it?"

Vittoria's breathing shallowed. "Let me show, how much I crave you, instead," he kissed her nape, moving her hair to the other side. He removed his trousers.

Both of them were so aroused, frustrated and full of emotions.

The air around them was heavy with anger, passion and lust.

They were a drug to each other. Wholly addicting.

His mouth went to one of her breasts, as he teased her. "Let me show you, how obsessed I am with this," He said as he held her pussy. Vittoria moaned involuntarily.

"Let me show you, what a beast I am, when it comes to you," He said before he drove into her, taking her legs around his waist, hoisting her up and holding her by the waist.

Vittoria cried out loud.

This was going to be her undoing.

He was going to be her undoing

~
Hello guys!
I'll be posting a few chapters today, since I won't be able to post a few days from tomorrow! I'll get back on the regular posting schedule in 4-5 days.
Thank you for reading! I hope you'll are having fun!