✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

Jayden... Arthur... Jason... Matthew... If 哥哥 had arrived, tell him to wait for a while, ok? I’m just going to stock up with almonds for Nana’s almond milk.” Nara called on her helpers and they nodded. “Don’t give Ryan and Shaun any sweets, even if they make their puppy eyes. No sweets before naps. Got it?”

姐姐, we got it. Don’t worry.” Xiaojun ensured, while Nara just stared at him. “Just trust us.”

I only trust Jayden and Jason, so I’m leaving them in charge while you two help them with the kids.” Nara replied, leaving the oldest of her helpers speechless as his jaw dropped. “Remember what I said.” The four of them nodded as a response and she nodded back.

“Minmin, Junnie, Lele, Sunggie, Heng Heng... Mama’s going out for a while. You guys listen to 형 and behave, ok?” The Littles ran up to her and nodded at her wishes. She gave them each a kiss on the forehead and was on her way to the nearest supermarket.

“I can’t believe 누나doesn’t trust me with the kids.” Xiaojun voiced his disappointment as they looked over the Littles as they played. “형, she doesn’t trust me either.” Haechan also voiced frustration. “Yet.. she still wants us to help, so I’m fine with it.” The vocalist shrugged and went to read with Little Mark at the reading corner.

“Don’t worry, 형. We trust you with the kids.” Jeno replied and patted his shoulder before going over to play with Hendery and Sungchan. “But under our and Kun형’s supervision.” Jaemin added and again patted his shoulder before attending Renjun and Chenle.

“哥哥!!” The Littles shouted when the soloist entered the playroom before running to him, while the helpers greeted him and his parents

哥哥!!” The Littles shouted when the soloist entered the playroom before running to him, while the helpers greeted him and his parents. “Why you here?” Renjun asked, hugging his leg and Chenle raised his arms up, asking to be carried.

哥哥is taking Mama out for a while.” Mark answered and the Littles nodded. “Where is Mama?” He looked around the playroom, in search of the caregiver, after asking his parents to sit on the couch while they waited. The Littles shrugged, making the helpers shake their heads as they smiled.

姐姐went to buy some almonds to stock up on almond milk.” Xiaojun answered and the soloist nodded. “She said to wait for a few minutes, she won’t be long.” Mark nodded before putting Chenle down so that they could play with some blocks.

A few minutes went by before they heard laughter coming near the door and Renjun ran to the door when he saw Changkyun coming in after Nara.

Papa!!” Renjun shouted as he ran and the rapper was happy to see him, as he let the toddler jump into his embrace. “What Papa do here?

Papa’s here to see Junnie.” Replied Changkyun and the 4 year old cheered, making the rapper giggled. “형... You’re here too?” He asked as he noticed Mark and his parents were there before greeting them. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice you guys were here. I was excited to see Junnie.”