✨Something?✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________________________________

"Taeyong, you're here." Nara greeted as she went to take the bag from him. "Thanks for getting my stuff for me. Did Mom mention anything?" He smiled at her and shook his head.

"She just said, don't get sick." Nara giggled at the claim and nodded before going to put her stuff away. The rapper greeted the leader with Renjun waving at him and he greeted back. "Are Junnie and NoNa ok?" He walked to the twins' bed where the three were with Changkyun.

Renjun made grabby hands, making the leader walk to where he was, which was beside the rapper since he was still holding Jaemin. Taeyong sat at the end of the bed as Renjun crawled to him after Changkyun adjusted his IV hand.

"Is Junnie feeling ok now?" He asked the toddler and giggled when he shook his head. "Why?"

"Junnie sick... Nono too... Nana too...." The 4 year old sadly replied and put his IV hand on his forehead. "Junnie hot too... Nono too...Nana too..." Taeyong coo-ed at his complain and nodded. "Nana back owie too."

"Nana back owie too?" Taeyong asked the youngest and he slowly nodded. By now, Jaemin leaned his head sleepily on Changkyun's chest while still sitting on his lap. Nara then came to the rapper and coo-ed over the toddler as he tried to stay awake.

"Is Mama's Nana sleepy again?" She asked and Jaemin nodded before yawning. "Why don't Nana go sleep with Nono first before Kyunnie 형 head back to work, ok?" She added as she saw Jeno was already asleep again on his side, but that made the toddler whine as he shook his head, not wanting to sleep.

"Noooo... Papa no go." He cried before clinging on the rapper sleepily. "Papa stay... No work." Changkyun giggled as he nodded and calmed the toddler down. "Papa stay with Nana." He held on to Changkyun's purple hoodie tightly as he pouted at Nara.

"I'll stay until he fall asleep." He whispered to the caregiver and Nara shook her head. "I'll be fine. There's not much to do at the studio anyway, I could stay awhile longer."

"I thought you have a meeting with the members later?" Nara replied and he nodded before shrugging. "You've never been tardy for a meeting before, and I'm certain Shownu 오빠 will be waiting for you. Just go, I'll manage Jason. Besides, he's already asleep." The two looked down at the sleeping toddler and giggled.

The whole interaction seem a little bit like they were a married couple to Taeyong, who just sat there watching them talking over Jaemin. Making him think that maybe the two were dating just after a couple of month after Nara's recent break-up. 'I mean it could be possible.' Thought Taeyong as he tried to reason out any doubts in his mind but he can't seem to accept it if his doubt was true.

"Fine... I'll go, just because Jason is already asleep." The rapper finally gave in and gently laid the toddler down next to his older twin, along with his bunny. "Call me when he wakes up and I'll come again tomorrow."

"Fine." Nara rolled her eyes at him before giggling when he poked her waist and leaning in for a quick kiss on the lips from the rapper. Seeing this, Taeyong blinked his eyes numerous times and rubbed them as he can't believe his eyes. But as he rubbed his eyes, the scene never happened as it was just an pigment of his imagination. Nara actually walked the rapper to the door and hugged him. "Thanks for coming, Kyunnie."

"No problem, Nana and I really had fun today." He replied and patted her head after pulling away. "I'll bring the 형 tomorrow, just so they know that I'm not lying for being late today." Nara giggled as she nodded. They waved goodbye at each other and Nara closed the door.