✨What if pt. 6 ✨

Dedicated to mltplfndm

*Attention: get your popcorn ready, bcus it is going to be a long one?! 🤣🤣🤣*

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________

Jaehyun 🍑

"누나~..." A deep voice called as he entered the playroom after his schedule ended and a Nana ran up to him. "Hi, bud!" He lifted the 4 years old and tickled him, making him giggle. "Now, where's Mummy?"

"Mummy go buy some aw-men for Nana.... with Nono." He replied and the older member nodded. "So, Nana stay with Minmin형." Just in time, Mark came out of the pantry with a bowl of cube mango and kiwi slices with a toddler spoon in his hand and a Pooh Bear patterned bib in his other hand.

"Oh?! Hey, 형." Jaehyun put the youngest of the two Littles down and he ran to Mark to get his snacks. "Go and sit at your bunny chair and eat slowly or you'll choke." Mark said to to the toddler as he clipped his bib on. Little Jaemin nodded before thanking him and walked to his bunny chair. "누나 is just buying some almonds to make Jaemin's almond milk with Jeno. She'll be back."

"So that's what Jaemin meant by aw-men. I thought he mean something else." Said Jaehyun before the two laughed and went to sit at the couch to chat as they were keeping an eye on Jaemin, who was happily eating his snacks while watching Pororo.

Moments later, a gently voice was heard outside the door before it opened, revealing a brown hair angel with her wings spread wide as she smiled at the two guys. Just kidding. It's just Nara and Jeno coming back from the store.

"Mummy will give Nono the gummies after nap time, ok?" She said to the oldest of the Littles that day as he earned a reward for being a good boy at the store and he nodded as he walked while holding the small plastic containing the pack of gummy bears.

"Can Nono share with Nana?" The toddler asked as he held up the plastic to the caregiver. "But no give Nana the strawberry one. He no like." He shook his head, as Nara giggled at his adorable mumble and frowned brows.

"Yes. Nono can share it with Nana." She patted his head and he gave her a big smile before he cheered. When the two walked in, Jeno took off his shoes and arranged them on the shelf after he handed her, his small plastic. "Go to sit on your puppy chair while Mummy go get your snack, ok?" Nara said to him as she took off her shoes and closed the door. Jeno nodded and walked to the media corner while Nara just walked straight to the pantry, hardly noticing a new face in the room.

"Daddy!!" Jeno shouted when he noticed the older member as he was about to sit on his chair and ran to him at the couch. "Mummy, Daddy's here!" Jaehyun let out a small laugh as he lifted Jeno to his embrace and attacked him with kisses, making the toddler to laugh as he was ticklish.