✨The starts of something new✨

~Sending HSM Vibe~

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
________________________________________

“Bebe... Time for a break.” Kihyun announced, entering with a bag just as the music stopped. “Nara's mother packed extra for you guys too.” He took out a big container of mini kimbap for all of them. The dancers cheered and thanked the vocalist and Nara. “Mother and I made these special for you guys.” They were at aww at the snacks prepared before happily eating them.

“I’m really happy to see you’re eating again and gaining your normal weight back.” Kihyun expressed as he watched her eating a kimbap. “We all are proud of you.” He patted her head before pinching her chewing cheeks. “Thank you.”

If it weren’t for you guys, I don’t think I will be gaining back my weight by now. I should be the one to say thank you.” She replied after swallowing and stared at him dearly. “Thank you too, 오빠.” Nara sincerely expressed her gratitude as she held his hand. He giggled and nodded. Just then, her phone rang. “Oh!? I have to take this.” She excused herself and walked out to answer the call.

“Can you believe she’s dating now?” Taeyong asked Kun as they were in the pantry, preparing the toddler’s snacks since it was their turn to help Nara in the playroom

“형.. It’s not confirmed yet.” Replied Kun, putting the cubed fruits in a bowl while the leader just sighed before continuing cutting the fruits. “Maybe Nathan형 meant by a guy friend instead of lover. We don’t know that. How about asking her about it?”

“Are you crazy?!” Taeyong whispered after looking around if Nara was nearby. “We can’t ask her that. She’ll get suspicious."

“형.. Not asking her will get you crazy and restless.” Kun pointed out, making Taeyong sigh again since it was true. Taeyong had been restless ever since they heard it two days ago. “Just ask her for your own good. There’s no harm in asking.” He nudged the leader’s arms with his elbow.

“I don’t know, Kun. I mean the J triplet still calls Changkyun, “Papa” whenever he come to visit. I doubt that they’re not dating by now.”

“형.. You won’t know until you ask. What if they’re not dating? Like I said, maybe what Nathan형 meant was one of her guy friends.” Taeyong nodded as he sighed again for the hundredth times and Kun patted his shoulder.