✨Aftermath✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
________________________________________

After the tearful event, the members got the half day off as the younger members were still distorted over the news. They decide to just stay in the practice room together as they start to discuss about Nara’s contract termination.

“What do you guys mean that this was their fault over this whole situation?” Kun asked the dreamies as they all gathered in a circle. “Did something happen?”

“These three were suddenly upset with 누나 for no reason.” Haechan replied and pointed at Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin.

“No reason?! She left us after promising that she won’t leave us again.” Jaemin answered back and Hendery held him down. “She abandoned us twice!”

“누나 never did abandon you! She never will!” Chenle said to him with Winwin holding him.

“She left us alone after she fought with Ten and didn’t come back for hours. Then, she left us again after she asked us to take a nap when we came back from the hospital without leaving a note or anything!” Renjun chimed in, joining the debate. “Taeyong형 said she left in a hurry with Changkyun 형 just after we took our nap and they didn’t say anything to him.”

“I mean we knew why she left the first time, we were awake to witness the fight. But the last time, she left when we were taking our nap and she never left anything to tell us if she had something to do. She just left after she promised she wouldn’t leave us.” Jeno justified the three of them. Hearing that, Johnny and Kun immediately stepped in.

Now hold on for a second...” Johnny voiced out and got up from the floor to stand in the middle of their circle. “You three are upset with Nara when she leaves without leaving a note?” The three nodded while Johnny just put his hands on his hip as he thinks “Are you sure there was no note when you wake up?” They nodded again. “You guys are clearly lying.” The three were immediately offended by it and voiced out their disagreement before Kun stopped them.

“Listen...Your 누나 sent us a text saying that she had to leave since something came up and she also told us that she left you a note on your coffee table before she leave. She even sent us a photo of it.” He took out his phone and showed it to Renjun, while Johnny showed his to Jeno and Jaemin. “And she even told us that she already informed Taeyong형 too.” With that, all eyes turned to the leader, who just stared at them blankly and they turned back to Kun.

“To my babies, Mama had something come up and had to leave with Papa before you guys woke up. I’m so sorry and don’t worry, I’ll be sure to be with you tomorrow for your schedule, ok?    XOXO Mama” Kun read the note out loud for everyone to hear and the guilt the three felt before came back to hit them hard, but it hit harder at Taeyong. “See... She will never leave you guy without a reason. She loves you, all of you. You guys mean the whole world to her.”

“But what happened to the note if she did leave it for us? I feel so guilty for being mad at her.” Jaemin asked with his voice cracked as he started to whimper. “Because when we woke up, nothing was on the table.”

“Let’s ask Taeyong if he knew what happened to the note.” Johnny said before they all turned back to the leader. “Mind telling us, what happened to the note after Nara and Changkyun left?” Taeyong let out a nervous giggle as he stretched his scalp and looked at everyone.

“I might’ve... accidentally crumbled... and thrown it away... after reading it...” He slowly confessed before earning a glare from every members. “I can’t help it.. I was jealous of their relationship... But I really didn’t mean it to cause any trouble, especially this.”

“You made us mad at her for no reason!” Renjun stated as he was now angry with the leader. “You even lied to us!” Everyone crossed their arms with their brows frowned. 

“It’s going to be your fault if 누나 decided terminate her contract to be our caregiver!” Chenle added before walking out the room with all the younger members feeling angry and disappointed at the leader, leaving the 형 line.

“Why would you lied to the triplet, Taeyong형?” DoYoung asked after a few minutes of silence between them. “Even if you hate or are jealous of their relationship, you shouldn’t have lied about her to them.”

“Mark told me about the triplet’s behaviour toward her for a week just now, she completely ignored them and didn’t care about them anymore after a few days.” Jaehyun said with a sad tone and sighed. “They must have said or did something for her to do that to them. Nara never ignored the Littles even if they were mischievous.”

“Like Chenle said, it’s going to be your fault if she really did terminate her contract after this.” Ten added as he shook his head. “At least I only fought with her, but I didn’t lie or make the Littles to hate her.” They all got up and left, leaving the leader alone in the practice room.

“Mama?” Jisung suddenly turned just as they walked out of the room and the members took him to the dreamies’ dorm

“Mama?” Jisung suddenly turned just as they walked out of the room and the members took him to the dreamies’ dorm. The 2 year old pointed at the door with his chicky and the younger members tried to entertain him, but he kept on asking for Nara. “형, where Mama? Mama come?”

“Mama’s busy with work, Jisunggie.” Jeno answered with a sad tone. The younger members looked at each other and sighed heavily. “Mama is busy.”

“형, call Mama...” He turned to Haechan as he pouted and whined when the older shook his head. “형... Call Mama, please?” Jisung gently shook his arm and whimpered. “형...” He whined before sobbing, begging the vocalist to call their caregiver.

“Jisunggie, Mama is not coming back.” Renjun said, making the toddler cry harder and ran to Hendery. “He already knew about it, yet he still asked for her.” The vocalist voiced out his frustration as he was still angry about this whole situation and guilty for his action to her.

“Hey.. Hey... He’s just a kid! You don’t need to vent your anger on him. It’s not his fault.” Hendery said back as he carried the toddler and calmed him down. “None of this would happen if you guys didn’t...

Enough!” Mark shouted as he interrupted Hendery and everyone didn’t make any sound except for Jisung who was crying. “누나 told us not to fight over stupid things! Nothing good will come from this!” The leader voiced in frustration and ran his hand through his hair. “Let's just bear with this as we wait for the case to get settle. That’s the only way we can see her again. 누나 won’t leave us just because of some stupid things.” With that, he took Jisunggie from Hendery and went to his room to calm the toddler down, leaving the other 8 to think for themselves.

Short but I think it's enough for you guys 😆👏🏻💚