✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
________________________________________

NCT 127 was filming for their variety show but Mark somehow had to take the elevator with the show's new crews and the little leader was shy around them. He then shyly said to the camera,
"I'm taking the elevator with strangers.." Making the crews giggle at his shyness and cuteness.

Just then, a voice called out.

"Mark, I'm literally standing next to you." Hearing this, Mark turned to her, before crying out of relief and hugged her, laughter erupted at his silliness. "How could not recognize your own 누나?" She playfully scolded him, making the blonded hair younger rapper whine.

"You look like you're one of them!" Mark argued back and hugged her tighter.

"What's going on here?" Taeyong asked as the 형 line came to the playroom to see the Littles were gathered at one corner of the room while Nara just sat at the couch by herself, reading a novel

"What's going on here?" Taeyong asked as the 형 line came to the playroom to see the Littles were gathered at one corner of the room while Nara just sat at the couch by herself, reading a novel. The toddlers immediately ran to them, except for Jisung, who happily ran to Nara, who later tickled him, making him laugh.

"Jisunggie noooo!!" The toddlers shouted in disappointment with their arms reaching out for the 2 year old. "No go 누나!"

"Why? What's wrong?" Johnny asked after they managed to calm them down. "Channie, can you tell Hoho why Jisunggie can't go to 누나?"

"누나 not listen our songs.." The 4 year old happily replied and the형 line gasped at the claim. "누나 listen oo-other song." Renjun added, making the형 gasp again.

"Shame on you, Nara." Ten commented as they turned to her, earning an eye roll from the caregiver. "How could you not listen to our songs? You're working with us."

"I was just humming a song, which happened to be someone else's song." She replied before sighing. "And I do listen to your songs." She glared at him.

"What was the song that made the kids so furious?" DoYoung asked as they were curious.

"God of Music by Seventeen." Nara answered and they gasped loudly. "Will you guys stop gasping? I mean what's wrong humming my brother's song? You guys did the challenge too." She gave them an eye roll before lifting Jisung. "Let's go on an ice cream date. Just Jisunggie and Mama." The toddler cheered as the two of them walked out.

"Mama!! Nara!! We want to come too!" The other shouted and followed them.