✨Extra love✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

NCT was preparing for MAMA awards when all the 13 younger members suddenly turned Littles when they were taking a break, making the staffs to decide to stop practice for the night. Since it was a sign that the boys are tired and stressed about the performance. Nara took the day-off since she had a doctor's appointment that day.

As the older members were packing some stuffs, the Littles started to play around the practice room until Jisung suddenly tripped on his own feet while chasing after Chenle and the older accidentally gasped as they were surprised. By accident, I mean unintentionally, since Nara told them not to react if any of them tripped on their own, especially Jisung at his Little's age because he will think that he had done something wrong and will start crying out of guilt.

Unfortunately, Jisung heard the gasp and immediately started to cry. Taeyong came to him and the Little wrapped his arms around the leader as he continued to cry.

“Are you hurt, Jisunggie?” He asked and the toddler shook his head. “Are you sure?”

“I want 누나...” Jisung managed to say as he cried and Taeyong looked at the time. 1230. “I don’t think she is still awake at this time, Jisunggie.” Taeyong softly said and he whined as he stomped his feet.

The other Littles heard the youngest and what Taeyong said, they immediately stopped playing, sat down and cried along, making the other to panic and tried to calm them down.

“Can someone call Nara, please?” Jaehyun held up his hand while his other hand was holding his phone to his ear as he tried to call someone. “Hey... Were you sleeping?... Sorry for waking you up... The kids suddenly turned tonight and Jisung tripped and he asked for you. Can you come over to the dream’s dorm?... Thanks, Nara.” The call ended and the other waited for him to say something.

“Is 누나coming?” Jeno pouted as he asked while clinging on to DoYoung and sniffled.

“She is, but you guys need to stop crying or she won’t come.” Jaehyun replied and the Littles quickly wiped away their tears stained cheeks and ran to Taeil and Taeyong, who were taking them to the restroom to wash their faces and blow their noses.

When they came back to the practice room, Nara was already there and immediately ran to her. XiaoJun and Renjun grabbed both of her hands, Jeno and Haechan held on to both of her legs, Chenle, Lucas, Mark, Jaemin, Sungchan and Shotaro grabbed the hem of her coat, leaving Jisung nowhere to go since he was the last one to come in with Taeil and in the verge of tears.

“We thought you were coming to dreamies?” Hendery asked and the other nodded.

“Well, I heard Jisunggie tripped and I had to check on him first.” Nara explained and looked around to find the youngest of them all. She found him standing next to Taeil, hugging his leg with tears in his eyes, looking at them. “Andy...” She called and the 2 years old immediately ran to her as he cried after the other Littles pulled away. “Are you hurt? How did you tripped?” She hugged him before sitting down in the floor and pulled him in her embrace.

The other Littles sat down in a circle and joined her to calm down the toddler while the older members took the opportunity to pack their things including the Littles'.

姐姐, he tripped because he was chasing me.” Chenle exclaimed and she acted surprised since she already knew from what the members told her when she arrived. “We were playing tag and... and... he tripped... and 哥哥们 (gege men) gasped and.. and... Jisunggie cried and.. and... Then we cried too.” She thanked the 3 years old for explaining and wiped away Jisung’s tears. “Jisunggie, don’t cry. 누나’s here.” Chenle said to Jisung as he patted the small boy’s back gently and Nara giggled at the gesture before ruffling his hair.

“Let’s go home now. It’s way passed Jisunggie’s bedtime.” Nara got up from the floor with Jisung still in her embrace and XiaoJun quickly grabbed her free hand, resulting in Renjun whining and ran to Winwin and Kun as he cried. “Dede...” She eyed the 5 years old and he just shrugged.

I wanted to hold 姐姐’s hand~...” Renjun whined to Kun as he cried. Kun carried the 4 years old and walked side by side with Nara, letting Renjun grabbed on her sleeve to make him stop crying.

“I don’t know why they don’t get along with each other in toddler mode.” Kun said to the caregiver and she just giggled.

“Kids are unpredictable sometimes.” Nara replied and kissed Renjun’s forehead, making him smiled. “But we need it to stop or 姐姐is going to quit her job and move to Canada with my Dad.” She eyed XiaoJun and everyone turned to her as they walked through the hall before stopping.

姐姐, please don’t move back or quit your job.” Lucas said and every Littles were in the verge of tears except for Mark. “누나take me with you!” He excitedly said and Jeno nudged on him.

Dede, say that you won’t do it again or 姐姐is going to move back to Canada with Mark.” Hendery said to the 5 years old and XiaoJun sighed.

I promise to stop fighting with Junnie.” He said and Nara ruffled his hair before he grabbed her hand as they started to walk again.

“Taeyong오빠, do you have Jisunggie’s jacket?” Nara asked the leader when she heard a soft snore from the 2 years old sleeping on her shoulder as they walked out the building.

Taeyong handed the boy’s big jacket to Yuta and he helped to put it on the toddler since her hands were full. All 24 of them finally went home and got the boys to settle down in their jammies. Nara laid out a couple of air mattress in the living room while Jisung was clinging to her like a koala as he slept since the Little decided to have a sleepover and DoYoung stayed to help and keep the boys in order.

After everyone was already laid down with DoYoung and Nara laying at the end of the rows of boys, Jisung already sleeping next to her and Jeno next to DoYoung, playing with his finger as he tried to stay awake longer.

“Nono... Just go to sleep. You hardly sleep lately.” Nara said and DoYoung patted his belly gently as he lullaby the toddler to sleep. Jeno slowly entered dreamland as he hugged his dog plushie. Jaemin curled up next to him with his bunny plushie and fell asleep with Shotaro. The 99 and 01 liners were already asleep the second they laid down on the mattresses, while Renjun, YangYang and Haechan were still chatting. “Junnie, Gigi and Channie, it’s time to sleep. You can continue in the morning, ok?”

“Ok, 누나.” The three replied and finally went to sleep.

“You surely have a way with kids, Nara.” DoYoung softly whispered and she giggled.

“I just love being with kids.” She moved the strands of hair from Jisung’s eyes and kissed his chubby cheeks. “Beside.. The kids doesn’t change often... So, I’ll try to make the most of it when they do and enjoy every moment of it.” DoYoung stared at the young lady in admirable and nodded.

“What do you do when the kids doesn’t change?”

“I’ll just read a book, clean up their playroom, refill Renjun’s paints, disinfect their sippy cups, sterile their plushies, refill their snack bar and many more.” Nara listed and giggled when DoYoung just blinked. “I sometime wander around the building or have a day off.” He nodded and yawned.

“I guess it’s time for the two of us to sleep.” Nara stated and he sleepily nodded. “Good night, DoYoung.”

“Good night, Nara.”

”