✨ The Start ✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

"Junnie, Nono, Channie, Nana, Gigi, Roro, time for your nap." Nara called out for the six 4 years old boys and looked around the studio and practice rooms.

"Where could they be?" She mumbled as she closed the practice room's door. She continued searching until she spotted 6 pairs of black and white sneakers under the shade slides and heard giggles as she slowly sneaked in on them. Nara smiled and kept quiet before sitting on the floor in front of the slides.

"I was going to take them for ice cream after their nap..." She said and sighed. "But I can't seem to find them. Oh well... I might as well take the 99 liners then since they already went to have their nap." She let her sneakers to squeak on the floor when she got up and walked to the door. As she was about to open it, 6 little boys came running to her.

"We want ice cream too..." Jeno pouted as he nudged gently on her sweater and the other 5 nodded with a pout on each of their faces.

"Are you going to take your nap then?" 6 heads nodded and she smiled. "Let's go then." Haechan and Renjun grabbed her hands while the other 4 held on to the two toddler's shoulders forming a small train as they walked through the halls and to their playroom designed especially for them. Nara helped to take their shoes and lined them up to the sink.

"I see, you already found them." Johnny asked as he walked to her and helped to clean the kids for nap time since he was watching over the 4 sleeping 5 years old on their inflatable mattress with a plush for each of them in a small room.

"You don't know how many stairs, rooms and studios I have to walk through to find them." Nara answered as she wiped Jeno, Jaemin and Shotaro's faces with a damp cloth and went to get their personal plushie before getting them to their own small room.

"Now, sleep. I'll let you play later, ok?" The 6 boys yawned the minute they laid on the mattress and immediately fell asleep. Nara switched off the lights to the room and leave to the main area.

She sat on the cushion covered floor and leaned her back against the wall as she sighed. Johnny came and sat next to her.

"You don't have any schedule later?" She asked the older guy and he shook his head. "I thought you did. That's why I was in a hurry to find the boys without having to leave the other four alone for some time since all the other has their own schedule."

Johnny giggled and shook his head before patting her head. "I won't be here if I did... And beside.. I wanted to film for JCC with Mark but he suddenly turned Little today.. So.. yeah.." Nara nodded as he shrugged.

"I mean I can just film with him being a toddler, but we know SM or the managers wouldn't let me since the fans doesn't know about the 13 younger members can turn into 5, 4, 3, 2 years old when they're really tired or sick. Plus, judging from their hair colour, the fans will be suspicious and they also seen their baby pictures. And what kind of parents who would dye their child's hair at that age?" She nodded again as she giggled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So... I might as well find someone else then."

"Thank you for watching over the 99 liners for me." She said tiredly. "I was only expecting Mark, Lucas and the dreamies to be toddler today. Turns out I was wrong and thank goodness the youngest three didn't turned." She let out a sigh of relief while Johnny just giggled.

"Otherwise the whole building will be hearing Chenle's dolphin scream by now." They both giggled and quiet down as they stared into spaces, enjoying the peacefulness.

[姐姐(jiejie) is older sister in Chinese]

"姐姐~..." A small voice called and Nara got up when a small blonde little boy walked out hugging his dinosaur plushie. The boy spread out his arms and Nara happily embraced him as she lifted him up and walked back to Johnny with the toddler.