✨Temporary Sitters✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
Bold+Italics - Japanese
_______________________

"형.. Isn't it too early to be here?" The youngest of the group asked when they arrived. The group brought a few snacks, brownies along with some yogurt drinks and banana milk. The leader looked at his watch and shook his head.

"누나 said we can decorate the playroom a bit if we want. That's why I asked 누나if we could come early."

"Is 누나going to be at the playroom, waiting for us?" One of his members asked and the leader nodded.

"I think so." The members smacked their foreheads at the remark before making their way to the playroom with their things.

"This playroom is huge." A baby faced boy said as they walked in the room while the other nodded.

"Oh!! Channie 형, you're already here? How did you came in?" Someone shouted when they saw Jeno's life-sized wolf plushie at one corner of the room. "Wolf gang! Wolf gang!"

"Boys... Behave..." The leader said after they quiet down and they apologized. "Let's get the balloons and streamers up and arrange the food in the pantry." The members nodded and get to work.

As they were hanging some balloons when someone's phone rang.

"Hello, 누나?... We're just finishing things up... You're coming?"

'I'm just around the corner. I'll be there in a few seconds.'

"Cool then. See you later, 누나." The two hang up and the group continued on their work. After finishing things up, Nara arrived at the playroom and was surprised at the now colourfully decorated playroom. "Do you like it, 누나?"

"Like it? I love it!" Nara said as she went to hug the nearest member to her, which was a tall blonde mullet. "My babies are going to love it here." The group let out a sigh of relief at the comment.

"Speaking of my babies." Nara continued after she pulled away and went to take out some flash cards, containing the Littles' details.

"Today's babies will be Nono, Roro, Dede, Junnie, Luki, Xiao Heng and Sunggie." She gave the cards to them to know the Littles a little, while the guys were excited to hear Junnie's name being called. "Their brothers will drop them off in a few minutes and I will be coming over during snack time and nap time, just to give you guys a few pointers." The boys nodded as they passed the cards around. Nara continued to brief them about what to do and not to do with the Littles.

"Last thing... Do any of you know Japanese or Chinese?" The boys looked at each other before turning to her.

"We know some Japanese, but a little Chinese." Replied the leader nervously, while the other nodded.

"Because Roro-chan tends to speak in Japanese, while Junnie, Dede, Luki and Xiao Heng tend to speak in Chinese." Said Nara before giggling when the boys looked nervous at the new information. "But they can speak Korean, so don't worry. Just keep asking them if you have doubt until they nod."

"姐姐..." Someone called as the door slide opened with a small pair of hands.

"Oh!? Channie형!!" The group and caregiver were surprised by the sudden scream and turned to the door, where 4 years old Junnie ran to the leader with a big smile. He jumped on the leader giving him a big hug. "What you do here?" The toddler asked and cheered when he noticed that the other members were there too.

"Well... 누나said we can take care of you and the other for the day." With that, it bring joy and sparkles to the toddler's eyes before jumping in excitement. "Are you happy?"