✨So..?✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________________________________________

"Do you know why she had a trauma being here?" Jooheon asked and the two toddlers shook their head. Kihyun patted their head as he told them, they did a good job just by telling them. "So.. Minmin never told 누나 that Minmin knew about this?" Shownu asked the 5 year old and he shook his head. "How about your 형 ? Do they know?"

"Minmin never told anyone.. except Channie." Answered Mark and Haechan added, "By accident." The guys let out a light giggle and nodded.

"Well... The two of you will just have to continue this secret, ok?" Minhyuk said to the toddlers and they nodded. " 형 will help 누나 with this, alright?" The two nodded again.

"It had been 30 minutes since she went out. I'm going to check on Nana, ok?" Changkyun said to his members and left after they nodded. The rapper looked around the floor for the caregiver, but can't seem to find her. He asked a few nurses if they saw her, they shook their heads. So, he tried to call her phone as he continued to look for her and let out a sigh of relief when she answered. "Nana.. Where are you?"

"I'm at the staircase." Her voice sounded raspy and with that, he knew she had been crying.

"Stay there and don't hang up. I'm coming to you right now." He said to her and speed walked to the staircase while still on the phone with her. When he got there, he slowly opened the door and saw her sitting by the staircase, hugging her legs to her chest. When she heard the door open, Nara turned, revealing her red puffy eyes to Changkyun.

"Hey.." He softly greeted her after hanging up their call and she greeted back. He slowly approached and sat next to her. "Are you ok?"

"Never been better." She replied sarcastically and sniffled. "I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry for leaving the room. Are the triplets still sleeping? Did the doctor or nurses came to look for me about Minmin and Channie's discharge?" She started to hyperventilate and was about to get up when Changkyun grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Nana.. Breathe." He said to her and gestured her to take a few deep breath. She followed along until she finally calmed down. "That's my girl. The triplets are still sleeping and no one came asking for you yet. Just relax for a moment." He rubbed the back of her hands before pulling her into his embrace and patted her back gently. "I know it's hard taking care of the triplet or any of the kids when they're sick, but you don't have to push yourself harder. Let yourself rest, even if it's only for a few minutes. I'm always one call away if you need me, ok?" Nara buried her face to his chest as she hugged him back.

"Thank you for being here with me, Kyunnie." She murmured, before looking up and planted a kiss on his cheek. The rapper's face slowly turned red from blushing, making her giggle. "Anything for you, Nana." He replied after a quick recovery from blushing and hugged her tighter.

He really wanted to ask her about what Mark said to them, but seeing her like this, the rapper chose not to. The two stayed in each other's arms for a while as Changkyun noticed Nara had fallen asleep shortly with her head against his shoulder, so he decided to wait for her to wake up. Not long after that, his phone rang and he quickly answered it.
"I.M, where are you two? You had been gone for an hour now." Shownu's voice was heard with concern. "MinMin and Channie's brothers are here too and they're looking for Nana."

"Sorry형. Nana fell asleep and I didn't want to woke her up." The rapper answered as he whispered and shushed when she stirred a little from his whisper. He patted her back, putting her to sleep again. "Just give me 10 more minutes."

"Ok.. Just to inform you.. The triplets are starting to wake up from their nap." The leader said to him and he just hummed as a reply before hanging up. "So... Where are they?" Kihyun asked as they all eyed the triplets as they started to stir around in their sleep.