✨Back home✨

Bold - Japanese
Normal - Korean
Italics - English
_______________________

After a week of healing, Nara went back to Seoul accompanied by both of her brothers as Nathan said he had a an idea to discuss with SM regarding their offer to her. After sending Joshua back to his dorm, the two made their way to her apartment to rest.

The next day, the Yang siblings went to SM together but only Nathan went up to see the CEO while Nara went straight to the playroom. When she reached the room, the sound of children giggled were heard as the lights were on, making her to slowly open the door to peek inside.

お姉さん!!” A chubby cheeks little boy screamed when he saw her peeking and ran to her. Nara chuckled as she opened the door to greet him before giving him a big hug. “I miss you so much.

“I miss you too, Roro-chan.” She replied and carried him in after taking of her shoes to see a couple of new faces along with Little Sungchan who was playing with his blocks. “Oh... Hello there.” The two nervously greeted her as they bowed. “Don’t be afraid. I won’t bite.” She teased to ease the tension in the air, making the two giggle.

“Yuta형 and Taeyong 형 asked us to watch over these two, while they went to buy breakfast as they said the pantry was empty.” The one who Nara think was the oldest of the two said and she just nodded. “My name is Shohei and this is Eunseok. We’re a couple of the trainee here.” He introduced themselves and the friend bowed.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Nara and their caregiver.” She introduced herself and pointed at Shotaro and Sungchan. “Sunggie doesn’t want to see 누나 now?” She called when the 3 years old still didn’t seem to bother to look up from his blocks.

Sunggie-chan, Mama’s here.” Shotaro announced before finally he looked up from his blocks and screamed when he saw her as he ran to her. “Mama!!” Nara put Shotaro down and crouched down to catch him into her embrace, giving him a tight hug.

You won’t listen to Korean now? Do you want Mama to speak in Japanese with you now?” She asked the 3 years old as she playfully glared at him and tickled him when he nodded, making him laugh. “Mama miss you so much!

Sunggie miss Mama too.” He cupped her face with his small hands and landed a kiss on her cheek. Then, the three let the toddlers to continue playing as they continued to get to know each other more.

“Your Japanese is very fluent, Nara씨 .” Shohei commented, while Eunseok just nodded. “How many languages do you speak?”

“I’m not sure actually.” Her answer made the three of them to chuckle. “I think I speaks English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Basic Cantonese and Basic Spanish.” She giggled at their reaction when the boys' jaw dropped as they were amazed by her.

“That’s awesome, Nara 씨 .” Eunseok replied and gave her two thumbs up. “Where are you from? Something about your vibe tell me that you’re not Korean. You look like you’re Chinese.”

“I was born to two Korean parents and was raised in Los Angeles, California, then at 13, I moved to Shanghai, China and at 18, I finally moved to Seoul, South Korea until now. So, I’m a Korean American.” The two trainees nodded at her answer.

“What year were you born?” Shohei asked.

“I was born on 4th October 1996.” She answered and Shohei covered his mouth with his fist as he was surprised while Eunseok laughed at his reaction. “Is something wrong?”

“You’re 2 months older than me. I was born in 1996 too.” Answered Shohei and it was Nara's turn to be surprised. “But why do you look younger than me? I thought you were born in the 2000s like Eunseok.” Both Nara and Eunseok laughed at his claim.