✨Secret past✨

Hi my lovelies 💚💚 I'm back with another update. A lot happened last month and this month, there was so much to inhale at once, only God knows how hard it was to suppress the pressure just so I can function. Anyway, I hope you guys like it. Enjoy 💚

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

One relaxing morning, the dreamies decided to go shopping on their morning-off with Nara and their manager. So all 9 of them went to the mall together, having fun looking through the clothing, accessories, hats and toys before stopping to have some light lunch.

As they were having lunch, a few girls suddenly squealed as they were excited about something and the dreamies quickly put their masks and hats on when they reached their table.

"We can't believe it's you?!!" One of the girls said while her friends nodded with the biggest smile. "It had been a dream for us to see you in public after the show for years! We are fans of you even though you didn't get to debut."

"I'm sorry... What are you guys talking about?" Nara asked confusedly as she was sitting at the front end with the manager, while the boys kept their head low. "How do you know me?"

"Of course, we know who you are. You're Yang Nara from the show, 'Sixteen'!" One replied and the said caregiver dropped her utensil on her plate as she was surprised as her surrounding turned silenced and time slowed for a moment. "You were so talented and we love you. We were pretty sad when you quit."

"But can we have your autograph, please?" They pulled out a note pad and a pen before giving it to Nara. Still confused, Nara eventually signed their notepad, making the girls squealed again and happily thanked her before walking away.

"누나 really did participated in 'Sixteen'." Jisung said, almost whispering as his eyes widen when he went to search for it after hearing the surprising news and the other gasped including the manager. "But she...quit... after the.....first episode?"

"What?!" The boys shouted and the manager quickly shushed them as they were still in public. "Why did you quit after the first episode?" Jeno whispered to her since he was sitting next to her.

"I don't want to talk about it." Nara whispery replied as she continued to finish her lunch. "Eat up before we head back to the company. I believe you guys have practice after this." The boys obeyed and didn't ask about it again.

Later after lunch, the dreamies went straight to their practice while Nara and their manager went to send their newly bought things to their dorm. The feeling about wanting to know about Nara's sudden trainee's life lingered in his mind as he was walking beside her through the hallway.

"I'm sensing that you're curious about my training at JYP?" Nara asked without turning to him as they walked. "I didn't mean to hide my trainee's past.. I just didn't want to remember it, even though I love the thought of becoming an idol." Hearing that, the manager quickly took his chance to ask her, making Nara giggled.

"How long did you trained for? How did you end up joining JYP?"

"Well... After moving back here with my mom when my parents divorced, I got scouted while shopping and agreed to join an open audition the following week. I didn't think much of it, because I was already attending college. Just trying for some luck, I guess?"

The story paused when the two walked into the dorm and putting the boys' things in their bedroom and living room.

"After the audition, I got a call saying that I passed. After a few months of training, the company suddenly mentioned about me joining their survival show for the next girl group with the other 16 trainees. I didn't know how to feel at that point. Yes, I did trained with the girls a few times and they were lovely, but they trained for years to get chosen to join the show, while..." Nara was interrupted when the manager decided to chime in.