✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

"Nana, someone's here to see you." Nathan said after he knocked on his sister's bedroom door before returning to the living room. Nara lazily got up from her bed and walked out the room while tying her hair to a ponytail. When she made it to the living room, her body froze when she saw Renjun sitting on the couch looking down at a storybook before covering her gapped mouth and dropped on the floor as tears streamed down her cheeks.

The moment she dropped, Nathan and Taeyong were alarmed since she could get hurt. As they about to go to her, Renjun quickly went to hug her when he saw her and she immediately hugged him tighter.

"I missed you so much, Junnie." She whimpered and kissed the boy's forehead and cheeks. "姐姐really missed you."

"I missed you too, 姐姐." The toddler replied before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Junnie hugged Xiao Na everyday so that 姐姐will know that Junnie miss you." Nara smiled and nodded.

Taeyong contacted Nathan after they left the center to notify him that they were coming and asked Renjun to stay quiet as Nathan went to get her. The members came clean to Nathan and told him about what the Littles are and also their career even since the thing started. After calming down, Nara sat next to Renjun on the couch as they read the storybook together, enjoying each other's company while Nathan and Taeyong chatted in the kitchen.

"So, you cancelled all his appointments without discussing with the other first?" Questioned Nathan and the leader nodded.

"I had to. None of this is working. I mean just look at them." Taeyong answered and the two went to peek on the other two in the living room.

"That's the first genuine real big smile he had in over a month. He hasn't been eating well, he hardly sleep, his anxiety happened more often than before and he tended to distance himself from the other. The same goes to Nara, just without the anxiety part. Even though Nara is his trigger, Renjun still need her to function. She's the closest person he has like family, since his family is on another country."

"And taking that away from him just worsen the disorder in Little and normal mode." Nathan added and Taeyong nodded. "Now that you mention that, Nara told me that Renjun is like the little brother she never had and she adore him as much as the other. Being apart from him just made her worry about his well-being." Nathan patted the leader's shoulder and nodded. "And you cancelling the appointments maybe the best for them, but we need to talk with the other too."

"Just hope that they don't attack me with questions when I go back." He said and sighed. "Can Renjun stay for the night? I'm afraid that he'll get stress if he stay at the dorm after what happened and listening to the endless questions from the other 형."

"Sure. I think Nara had a few of their clothes in her closet since she told me sometime the Littles will stay over for a few nights." Said Nathan and Taeyong thanked him. "Plus, I bet he's going to love the idea." The two went back to the living room to tell the news and the toddler just cheered as he was happy.

After Taeyong left, Renjun followed Nelia every where with the plushie around the apartment like a lost puppy and Nathan recorded it before sending it to Taeyong. The scene made him smiled and happy to see his younger member is doing well. Back at the dorm, the leader was boomeranged with questions when he arrived at the dorm and he answered every questions as calm as he can and gave them the most acceptable reason about why he did what he did.

"You do know that Renjun will become dependent on her again after this?" DoYoung voiced and the leader just stared at him. "You just made Nara's life harder again."